Pirate’s LIVE Girls’ Trip on the Vista…April 6-14, 2024

12 hours ago, Mfunnye said:

Looking forward to your review. Booked our first Thanksgiving cruise on the Vista for this year. 

I also booked our first Thanksgiving trip in the Vista for this year! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy Cruise Day!!! Looking forward to your review.  We will be sailing on the Vista May 4! Have a wonderful time!!! 😎😎😎

Edited by #Bluesea
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Jamman, I didn’t know you all had a 4.8 earthquake!! How close were you and Patti from the epicenter? I hope everyone is ok!😳

We are about 30 miles away. We had no issues. Thanks for asking. 😎

• Like 4

7 hours ago, CruzerDeb said:

I also booked our first Thanksgiving trip in the Vista for this year! 

If you hear any questions, just ask!  

7 hours ago, CruzerDeb said:

Can’t wait to follow along on your great adventure! I’ll be on the Vista for the first time for Thanksgiving. 

If you have any questions you want answered, just ask! I’ll do my best to answer. 🙂 

3 hours ago, #Bluesea said:

Happy Cruise Day!!! Looking forward to your review.  We will be sailing on the Vista May 4! Have a wonderful time!!! 😎😎😎

Whoo hoo! You’re not too far away!

1 hour ago, #55worktoplay said:

Joining late but better late then never. 

Love the sunglasses and even more when your mother begs you not to wear them. Too funny 😀😀

I adore my dang sunglasses. She’s a follower, not an original. Bahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/4/2024 at 12:08 PM, pirate4me2 said:

Chocolate coated pecans! That's my go-to. Altho I think I may try the beaver nuggets this time, people keep telling me they are good. 

pecan log, with nougat, mmmmm...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mamiamjo said:

Hope your embarkation and sail away were smooth and that you guys have a wonderful cruise 🙂

It was a bit non smooth, but whatevs….delays worth it. Onboard now, all smooth! 

1 hour ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

pecan log, with nougat, mmmmm...

Mmmmm!!!

• Like 3

Following along. We were on Vista for the first time last November. Love that ship! Hoping to talk dh into letting me book her for next year. He wants to try a different ship, but here's hoping I get my way! Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

I’ve had a few too many this afternoon, please excuse my lack of…uhhh..,description. It was fun. I’ll be better tomorrow, i promise! 

IMG_2058.jpeg

IMG_2059.jpeg

IMG_2062.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg

IMG_2064.jpeg

IMG_2065.jpeg

IMG_2067.jpeg

IMG_2068.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg

IMG_2071.jpeg

IMG_2074.jpeg

IMG_2075.png

IMG_2076.png

IMG_2077.png

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

Haha, she’s either a follower or you are very influential. 

Pics are great. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Bon voyage.  Following along for the party, even if it is page 6 already. 

Welcome aboard!!

8 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Was the mini snickers part of the drink? Great pic with the glasses!!IMG_5948.thumb.jpeg.a38bc868fb03c67912d9d89c5b4e9a1c.jpeg

Soooo somehow we all 3 ended up with a mini snickers….and we don’t remember where we got them. 😂 I THINK it was from the art auction guy, we stopped in to admire a painting and I think he may have had a bowl of them out. 

8 hours ago, #55worktoplay said:

Haha, she’s either a follower or you are very influential. 

Pics are great. 

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, edspec said:

I was wondering that too

Haha no it wasn’t part of the drink. Would be a great addition to the chocolate martini tho!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Good morning! Did you park at the port yesterday? With the construction of the new parking garage at terminal 6, I've heard everything from to "no issues at all" to "it's a nightmare" all depending on what time people arrive. The port's official policy is parking garages don't open until 10:00 am to allow time for departing cruisers to clear out of the garages. I saw a post elsewhere from someone who started a B2B on Vista yesterday - they arrived shortly after 9:00 and couldn't park until the garage opened at 10:00. I know it's been a bit of a mess at that particular terminal since the construction started. The workers are having to park in a field and are being shuttled to the terminal.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Good morning! Did you park at the port yesterday? With the construction of the new parking garage at terminal 6, I've heard everything from to "no issues at all" to "it's a nightmare" all depending on what time people arrive. The port's official policy is parking garages don't open until 10:00 am to allow time for departing cruisers to clear out of the garages. I saw a post elsewhere from someone who started a B2B on Vista yesterday - they arrived shortly after 9:00 and couldn't park until the garage opened at 10:00. I know it's been a bit of a mess at that particular terminal since the construction started. The workers are having to park in a field and are being shuttled to the terminal.

Well that stinks! With a 10am arrival time, I was hoping to be able to park before 10am. 😣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Well that stinks! With a 10am arrival time, I was hoping to be able to park before 10am. 😣

Yep! We also have a 10:00 arrival time but we're going to Uber/Lyft or taxi over to the port that morning. We've noticed traffic backing up as cars are waiting for the garage to open.

7 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Hmmm…that means there is new garage construction at two terminals…terminal 10 also.  EM

Yes! The new parking garage at CT6 is huge and will be completed in November I think. Not sure when the garage at CT10 will be done but sometime after that. We'll check it out when we're at the port later today.

3 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We did park at the port, and it was a hot mess. 45 minutes to get thru the traffic and the signage was not the best. 

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We had a 10 am

arrival time, and really “arrived” at 10:45

• Like 5