Live from the Rotterdam March 29- April 13, 2024 15 days

Announcement was just made that the harbor master deemed it to dangerous for us to dock so onward we go. We just booked a catamaran in Cozumel for the afternoon. Maybe we'll get lucky. 

6 minutes ago, MissiCruzs said:

Announcement was just made that the harbor master deemed it to dangerous for us to dock so onward we go. We just booked a catamaran in Cozumel for the afternoon. Maybe we'll get lucky. 

I hope Cozumel works out for you!

• Like 1

Last night in the Crows Nest we sat with some folks traveling together and sat there talking for 2 hours... it was one of those things that happens on cruise ships where you meet people you instantly like and exchange information to keep in touch. I love meeting people from all over the world and hearing their stories!

• Like 6

Dinner at Pinnacle Grill... so far so good. Started at Oceans Bar with a vodka martini made with Chopin vodka and a lemon twist. Ordered a Ritz cocktail made with marichino liquor, Lemon, Cointreau and champagne... quite good. The shrimp cocktail was delicious as was the clothesline bacon. 

20240410_174858.jpg

20240410_175914.jpg

20240410_175919.jpg

20240410_180644.jpg

• Like 5

Dinner was beef tenderloin and lobster dumplings cooked perfectly. Dessert was baked Alaska and this is going on my comment card.  It used to be made with Ben & Jerry cherry Garcia. Instead it was chocolate chip with a little side of cherries Jubilee. Not a good change. Our waiter Arnold was outstanding!

20240410_182955.jpg

20240410_185329.jpg

• Like 6

What???  No Cherry Garcia?  I want my money back!!

😁

Glad you told us about this.  I love Cherry Garcia and that's the only reason I have ordered that version of Baked Alaska.  Next time I'll be sure to ask about this before ordering.  Your reporting has done me a great service! 😉

~Nancy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fletcher32 said:

Hi @MissiCruzs, thanks for your nice pictures and report.

We will embark on the Rotterdam next month.
We are fans of the ship's 3 concert halls. Wouldn't you have a photo of the current BB King's band?

I do not. Sorry. If I get by there tonight I'll take one. 

On 4/10/2024 at 8:15 PM, MissiCruzs said:

Dinner was beef tenderloin and lobster dumplings cooked perfectly. Dessert was baked Alaska and this is going on my comment card.  It used to be made with Ben & Jerry cherry Garcia. Instead it was chocolate chip with a little side of cherries Jubilee. Not a good change. Our waiter Arnold was outstanding!

20240410_182955.jpg

20240410_185329.jpg

Did Arnold used to work in CO ?

Yesterday turned out well enough. Nice ride on the Cat. We went south to where their private beach is. I didn't get off for the snorkel stop. It wasn't calm enough for me. The beach area wasn't clear as there were 5 Cats there and with the toys and people it was just all stirred up. Overall it was a nice day... and then we got back to the port and the skies opened up. The rain was driving sideways and felt like stinging hail.  We were absolutely soaked when we got to the ship. 

20240411_133742.jpg

20240411_160150.jpg

20240411_160701.jpg

• Like 3

Today was a leisurely day. Went to coffee with Nick and the Captain this morning. Played Bingo this afternoon and didn't win. Grand prize was over $2K and somebody won a cruise in a drawing. We're all packed and moving to the Enchanted Princess tomorrow. I'll do another live from if no one else has started one. Thanks for following along. 

20240412_092105.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 6:13 AM, fletcher32 said:

Hi @MissiCruzs, thanks for your nice pictures and report.

We will embark on the Rotterdam next month.
We are fans of the ship's 3 concert halls. Wouldn't you have a photo of the current BB King's band?

Sorry to pop in, but we had a few from last week. We went just about every night they played.

17126264724985.jpg

17126264727789.jpg

17126264727328.jpg

17126264726807.jpg

17126264728420.jpg

Edited by POA1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1