Miami airport transfer to Riverside \hotel in Ft Lauderdale

Hi, in November we are flying into Miami airport a couple of days prior to our cruise out of Port Everglades.

We are looking for our best option to get from MIA to the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, nmhldkcruisers said:

Hi, in November we are flying into Miami airport a couple of days prior to our cruise out of Port Everglades.

We are looking for our best option to get from MIA to the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

Thanks!

Welcome.

Lots of good info on transportation available in the Florida Departures forum located here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

• Like 1

Might you consider renting a car. Pick up at MIA then return to either FLL or an off site location. Great rates if you're a Costco member.

4 hours ago, nmhldkcruisers said:

Thanks!

Take an Uber or Lyft. 

OP...in addition to my post #3 let me add that having a rental car for the couple of days you'll be in Fort Lauderdale gives you flexibility. 

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

OP...in addition to my post #3 let me add that having a rental car for the couple of days you'll be in Fort Lauderdale gives you flexibility. 

Don't forget to add the overnight parking price to the budget.  According to the Riverside's website it is $36 per night.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

Don't forget to add the overnight parking price to the budget.  According to the Riverside's website it is $36 per night.

That's too bad...One of the nice things we like about Hyatt Place and why we stay there is....No parking fee.