Laundry package

Can I purchase laundry package online, we are cruising Alaska on Nieuw Amsterdam in June, final payment has been made, yet I cannot see where I can purchase the package before sailing.  

3 hours ago, canuck742 said:

Can I purchase laundry package online, we are cruising Alaska on Nieuw Amsterdam in June, final payment has been made, yet I cannot see where I can purchase the package before sailing.  

There is no saving to purchase ahead of time, but may be helpful in budgeting. By the bag is economical, UNLESS you can pack enough less with Unlimited to avoid paying to check bags!

I always spoke in favor of by the bag, but now that I have 'earned' free unlimited, I appreciate its potential advantages.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

Most people feel that paying per bag is cheaper, unless you're on a long cruise.

OTOH, one of the benefits of unlimited is that you can send out a partial bag every day and that can very significantly reduce the amount of clothes you need to take.  On a 17 day cruise I was able to easily pare down my luggage to a carry-on and a small under-the-seat backpack.  And the savings from not having to check a bag or two on the plane, back and forth, made the net cost for the unlimited even more reasonable.  Not to mention the convenience of not having to lug a full suitcase through check-in at the airport.

• Like 3