Sailing on Regata

Posted (edited)

I just looked it up, if you order Smirnoff it's $10, Absolute is $11, Ketel One & Titos is $12 and Belvedere, Grey Goose, and a couple of others are $13.  I'm assuming you're talking about not having the drink package?

Edited by ORV

1 hour ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

If I ask for a tonic with Belverdere vodka will I pay more for a name brand spirit?

At least when last we sailed with a drink package (Sept ‘22) my Belvedere and soda was included.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

If I ask for a tonic with Belverdere vodka will I pay more for a name brand spirit?

As @ORVindicated, for all drinks (wine, beer champagne, spirits) outside of dining venues at dining times you pay by the drink at the bar menu prices (plus 20% gratuity).  The drinks included in the basic SM fare are only beer, wine, and champagne and only in dining venues during dining hours. The upgraded package at $30 pd pp includes the same wine, beer, and champagne plus spirits and cocktails on the standard bar menu in all venues (dining and bar) anytime they are open.

Edited by 1985rz1

The $30 upgraded package includes tips. If you think you will order 2 additional drinks each day it is well worth purchasing the upgraded package. IMHO

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Orv, you answered my drink question. Belvedere is an up charge vodka. Now which would be better Tito's or Belvedere?

I believe you misread @ORV post....he told you the price for a Belvedere with no drink package.  If you have a drink package then @jondfk indicated that it is included and no up charge.  

41 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Orv, you answered my drink question. Belvedere is an up charge vodka. Now which would be better Tito's or Belvedere?

This Austin gal always asks for Tito‘s!!!

I really don't have an opinion on Vodkas. Scotch & Rums on the other hand I do have opinions on. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

No I understand. I just have the lunch and dinner package. I wondered if I went at happy hour about asked for a mixed drink.

If the ingredients on the standard bar menu, all drinks are 2 4 1.  If you have the lunch dinner package, you pay the bar menu price for everything other than beer, wine, and champagne, regardless of the venue.  The happy hour prices apply to the bars and lounges listed in currents.

Edited by 1985rz1