RCCL sailings in simple tabular format?

Does anyone know a website where I can get a simple LIST/TABLE of all RCCL sailings?  I'm really looking for raw data in a format SIMILAR TO this:
Depart       Return    # Nights    Ship          From         To        Description    
5/21/2025    5/30/2025   9         Brilliance    Barcelona    Athens    Western Mediterranean    
2/20/2026    3/1/2026    9         Brilliance    San Juan     San Juan  Southern Caribbean    
12/27/2025   1/5/2026    9         Explorer      Orlando      Orlando   Southern Caribbean    
12/27/2025   1/5/2026    9         Freedom       Miami        Miami     Eastern Caribbean    

I don't want the fancy-formatted tables that have ship picture and route maps you normally get from cruise search engines.  I really just want raw text output that I can cut/paste into a spreadsheet that includes (at least) dates, ships, start/end ports, and basic route names.  FWIW: I'm trying to manipulate things in a spreadsheet to help me find interesting B2B sailing options.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Check some other cruise sites. I can think of one I use where I can see all from a certain port, and just check royal and just get a list of royal by date.

It's against cc rules to name sites that sell cruises, so I cant name any. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Thanks 1

Well, I found a semi-brute force method to achieve what I want, that is mostly cut/paste/massage.  Gets the job done, however!

13 hours ago, dstein said:

I really just want raw text output that I can cut/paste into a spreadsheet that includes (at least) dates, ships, start/end ports, and basic route names.

Cruiseplum has some filtering options which may get you close.

• Thanks 2

Thanks Biker.  I'd not seen that site before and it turned out to be extremely helpful.  My prior source of data presented thing in an easy to grab fashion, but was UK-based so I had to do a lot of work to convert dates to US format.  Managed to get my project re-built in a much more elegant way using your suggestion.

• Thanks 1