Booking specialty restaurants - service desk or ask the butler?

Ahaohio

22 hours ago, wjfan417 said:

I wish Azamara would mention the cruise fund. Having sailed with them for 12 years, we know about it and always donate. However, new travelers don’t know about that option. It’s on my list to mention when we get our survey for the cruise we got off today.

Excelent point, Azamara does not advertise the Crew Welfare Fund.  We, however, can help spread the word whenever possible. 

I hate to get into conversations of tipping versus no tipping, but I think it is easy to tell people who already want to tip to consider giving to the Crew Welfare Fund.

Now we can go back to discussing specialty restaurant bookings here!

2 minutes ago, Dynacruiser said:

Now we can go back to discussing specialty restaurant bookings here!

Actually I think we were done with that too, but since this is Cruise Critic I'm sure this thread will live on!  [Not complaining – Cruise Critic is a bottom-up community and if people want to keep posting, I say "let 'em."  But I do mentally put threads on 'ignore' when they have reached their sell-by date...]

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Searching the Azamara website, I can't seem to find the cost of single reservation dining for the specialty restaurants.  Does anyone know the current tariffs for Aqualina, Prime C and Chef's Table?

Thank you -

7 hours ago, Ithikan said:

Searching the Azamara website, I can't seem to find the cost of single reservation dining for the specialty restaurants.  Does anyone know the current tariffs for Aqualina, Prime C and Chef's Table?

Thank you -

Find the latest info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Deg-GaeZYLml8NN3PVwoh_jUkQ8QmYUe1wxnVAlODE/edit

9 hours ago, Ithikan said:

Thank you -

This was our recent cruise, the information was in our welcome voyage booklet. They dont seem to have this information on the website only the price of the packages which do represent some savings.

IMG_1378.png

• Thanks 4

Thank you, combine.  Exactly the info I was looking for and yes, if we wish to commit to several meals at a specialty, the package does represent some savings.

The price was around $35pp when we first started with Azamara (this was pre-Chef's Tables) and we didn't need to think too hard about signing on for Aqualina's lovely tableside Dover sole.

Again, thanks.  Now I believe I'll spend some time manifesting an Arabic Chef's Table for our Oct. cruise - that menu looks to be worth the price of admission. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, combine said:

This was our recent cruise, the information was in our welcome voyage booklet. They dont seem to have this information on the website only the price of the packages which do represent some savings.

IMG_1378.png

You have to dig on the Azamara website to find it. It is referenced on their FAQ page (although given it is a frequently asked question, it would be nice if you did not have to search all over to find it). And surprisingly, given how outdated their FAQ page has been at times, the answer there is currently correct.

https://www.azamara.com/faqs

IS EVERY RESTAURANT AND DINING AREA INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF MY VOYAGE

Club World Owner’s Suite, Club Ocean Suite, and Club Continent Suite guests can dine in any of our six restaurants without additional cost. For all other guests, there is a surcharge of $49.95 per person to dine in our specialty restaurants Prime C and Aqualina, while our other four restaurants are included in the price of your voyage.

• Thanks 1