Cruise Air Thru Celebrity to Iceland

blackfly

Considering booking airfare to Iceland using Celebrity Cruise Air.  Have always booked flights independently in the past.  We plan to spend several days in Reykjavik before the cruise.  Can to book airfare through Celebrity if you plan to fly 5 days before your cruise starts.

Posted (edited)

Yes you can, just select your desired date of departure and the Flights by Celebrity website will show the selection of flights along with the price.

Edited by BOB999

Before you pull the trigger, check out Iceland Air.  They team with JetBlue in the U.S. and generally have good fares.

• Like 1

I have been looking at Iceland Air as they offer fully refundable fares which would save me from having to add them to my trip insurance policy.  I will look into the package options that include hotel rooms.  I suspect you must wait until you can book flights to book lodging.  Our trip is in July 2025 and flights for then won’t be open until probably August.  Knowing how busy Reykjavik is in July I might want to book a hotel before then.  

Why not give them a call and see if you can book something now for 2025.  They may be able to put you in for a hotel and tours and fill in the flights later.  Can't hurt to ask what their timings are?

On 4/3/2024 at 7:16 AM, blackfly said:

Considering booking airfare to Iceland using Celebrity Cruise Air.  Have always booked flights independently in the past.  We plan to spend several days in Reykjavik before the cruise.  Can to book airfare through Celebrity if you plan to fly 5 days before your cruise starts.

In addition to Icelandic year round service, you also have Air Canada, WestJet, Delta and United that fly into Iceland during the summer.  Lots of direct options as well.