NCL Prima H5 outlets

After researching and watching videos for the H5 I do not see where a hair dryer or curling iron could be plugged in in the bathroom.  The hair dryer that comes with the room in the drawer looks to have a short cord.  The only outlet that I see is the razor box and a dryer or iron should not be plugged into that.   Am I missing something here?

Thanks

1 hour ago, skeeter195 said:

After researching and watching videos for the H5 I do not see where a hair dryer or curling iron could be plugged in in the bathroom.  The hair dryer that comes with the room in the drawer looks to have a short cord.  The only outlet that I see is the razor box and a dryer or iron should not be plugged into that.   Am I missing something here?

Thanks

You may have to do your styling at the desk instead of in the bathroom.

My wife never has a problem getting ready at the desk.  The problem with this room though is that there is no desk only a couple of tables.  Whatever the set up she will make due.  Maybe I will just bring an extension cord for her.

Look in the drawer the hair dryer is in , in the bathroom. Outlet is in the drawer. At least in H6. Wife only found it halfway through and had been drying hair at the coffee station.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bluefish17 said:

Look in the drawer the hair dryer is in , in the bathroom. Outlet is in the drawer. At least in H6. Wife only found it halfway through and had been drying hair at the coffee station.

This is good news.  thank you very much