Email address for executive team?

I'm having a payment-related issue that I can't seem to get resolved after dealing with six people (three phone reps who each consulted with their manager/lead), and 3+ hours spent on the phone.  Royal Caribbean has a system where if you email their CEO, a member of their executive team responds promptly and handles the issue.  Does anyone have such an email address for anyone at Carnival?  I need someone higher up than guest services level.

TIA.

guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com has fixed anything I've ever needing fixed. I'm not sure an "executive" would help. He/she would just forward to someone trained to do that. 

• Like 4

Long way between a supervisor and exec, but that is just me.  I think you would have MUCH better luck with the link mentioned above or the guestcare email.  Good luck.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, crooooze said:

Finally! A thread where nobody suggested posting on John Heald's facebook page. 😂

Good luck. Hope your issue gets resolved.

I would be willing to wager he solves way more than you might think....  Never quite understood the love hate thing CC has with John.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

I would be willing to wager he solves way more than you might think....  Never quite understood the love hate thing CC has with John.

I just don't understand why Carnival's Customer Service can't appropriately address all customer issues, rather than allowing them to escalate to a "single person" in a public forum.

39 minutes ago, crooooze said:

I just don't understand why Carnival's Customer Service can't appropriately address all customer issues, rather than allowing them to escalate to a "single person" in a public forum.

Fairly easy, it is his job.  He is the brand spoke person.  Is it unique in the industry. If it helps, I can assure you that their customer service does do exactly what you say.  You only hear about is posted on his site.

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestions, all.  I emailed my issue to a couple of the email addresses that came up on the Elliott Advocacy page linked above, and haven't gotten a response yet (one of them bounced back as undeliverable so hoping the other one made it through).  I'm not on FB so posting on their page isn't an option for me.  I will give it a few more days and then try the guest services email, although my preference is someone higher up b/c I've had no luck with the guest services staff in multiple phone calls so far.

22 hours ago, crooooze said:

Sometimes a process needs a reset and a shift to a higher register to proceed. It has nothing to do with JH himself and the fact that things brought to his attention get a manual review rather than just being fed back through the same cycle that OP has already proven doesn't work.

4 hours ago, mdepsmom said:

Thanks for the suggestions, all.  I emailed my issue to a couple of the email addresses that came up on the Elliott Advocacy page linked above, and haven't gotten a response yet (one of them bounced back as undeliverable so hoping the other one made it through).  I'm not on FB so posting on their page isn't an option for me.  I will give it a few more days and then try the guest services email, although my preference is someone higher up b/c I've had no luck with the guest services staff in multiple phone calls so far.

Facebook accounts are free, you can create one in seconds if need be to reach out to JH. Hopefully your other methods are successful and it isn't necessary though.