Reasonable time for a flight out of New York

Getting into NY ( allegedly) at 7am what would the earliest flight out of EWR could we book. This would be on a Sunday.

I did a search on boards with no luck.

Thanks, 

1 minute ago, cruisernh said:

Getting into NY ( allegedly) at 7am what would the earliest flight out of EWR could we book. This would be on a Sunday.

I did a search on boards with no luck.

You are totally safe with noon or later (and cruise line shuttles will adhere to this as well). You could push it to 11 if you are willing to take a tiny risk and carry your own bags off the ship with the first group. 

Also what cruise terminal in NY? I'm assuming Manhattan Cruise Terminal with the above advice and EWR is about 30-40 minutes. If you are arriving into Cape Liberty you are closer-- EWR is only about 20 minutes and you could push up your flight a little bit. Brooklyn Cruise Terminal would be the same guidance as Manhattan 

• Like 1

I’d say stick to after noon to be safe. We live in NJ about 20 minutes from the MCT if no traffic. We’ve been home by 8 am, but one Sunday disembarkment was a mess with the port short staffed, and we didn’t get off of the ship until 10:45 (after lining up before 7 am).