Reflection 4/13/24 and 4/21/24 B2B Live Review

There’s a lot of buzz on board about Perfect Day (they’re already playing the song on the pool deck). The Luminae host has already booked our lunch time reservation for the Beach Club- she asked us this morning what time we wanted for our reservation 👍.

• Like 2

It’s much quieter in Michael’s Club compared to last week, at least tonight. It seems like there are more kids on board as well. I’m not sure if it’s due to the stop at Coco Cay tomorrow.

Tonight we’re doing the early show, then late dinner. Tomorrow is early at Coco Cay. There are no excursion tickets, but your name is on a list. Any drink package works on the island, otherwise it’s drinks available for purchase.

• Like 3

Gifts left in our cabin tonight to commemorate the first Celebrity ship to stop at Coco Cay. Guests are asked to wear the orange wristbands so that mgt can track how many from Celebrity are ashore in Coco Cay for the day-

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg

IMG_3427.jpeg

• Like 6

The Beach Club has a welcome specialty cocktail (non alcoholic also available). Make sure you have your reservation for lunch taken care of. Chairs, umbrellas, and float mats are first come, first served. Towels are also provided-

IMG_3442.jpeg

• Like 2

They are really pushing CoCo Cay.. Guess it'll be a big money maker for X  (Royal). Lucky timing on part of the cruise line as Labadee has  become  "iffy!"

Coco Cay plus school vacation many places probably accounts for nore kiddos on board.

Have a great time there...We liked it when it was pristine  & one of the untouched places...but cruisers no ionger want that.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hcat said:

They are really pushing CoCo Cay.. Guess it'll be a big money maker for X  (Royal). Lucky timing on part of the cruise line as Labadee has  become  "iffy!"

Coco Cay plus school vacation many places probably accounts for nore kiddos on board.

Have a great time there...We liked it when it was pristine  & one of the untouched places...but cruisers no ionger want that.  

Yes, there are definitely more kids on board this week than there were last week. We started sailing RCI in the late 90’s and remember tendering into Coco Cay. It was just a pretty place with some loungers and hammocks, a buffet (we remember seagulls attacking our lunch), and chickens roaming about. It’s definitely very different now. We are enjoying our time at the Beach Club right now. The weather is beautiful, it’s not too crowded, and so far everything is very nice.

• Like 3

Kteacher, thanks for providing pics and info on coco cay. We are going  to coco cay in June on beyond and appreciate all the info  and pictures you can post since we have never been there.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Altamar said:

Kteacher, thanks for providing pics and info on coco cay. We are going  to coco cay in June on beyond and appreciate all the info  and pictures you can post since we have never been there.

You’re very welcome. I’ve always received great information on these forums so I’m hoping to pay it forward by helping others. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The beach club does look quite tempting..so I never say never! Esp if we can cruise on a non school break  time!  How was the food and are drinks incl in your regular package?

the suites look great too.. esp the Reflection suite...

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, hcat said:

The beach club does look quite tempting..so I never say never! Esp if we can cruise on a non school break  time!  How was the food and are drinks incl in your regular package?

the suites look great too.. esp the Reflection suite...

Our lunch is scheduled for 12, so will post photos then. I have a photo of information on how the drink packages work here a few posts up, but essentially premium drink packages cover up to 14.00 drinks.

28 minutes ago, Kteacher said:

Our lunch is scheduled for 12, so will post photos then. I have a photo of information on how the drink packages work here a few posts up, but essentially premium drink packages cover up to 14.00 drinks.

oops I missed that when u posted all the Coco Cay info..just need basic  beer for my husb

For main courses they will bring you whatever you want from the menu. We chose surf and turf along with a Caesar salad to share. Everything has been delicious so far-

IMG_3464.jpeg

IMG_3465.jpeg

• Like 7