Still confused about JS and priority boarding

I have seen conflicting information regarding priority boarding with junior suites. We have 4 JS cabins for a July sailing out of Vancouver to Alaska.  Our TA contacted Royal and received two different responses on whether we will get priority boarding or not. In case not, I will check in at midnight on our assigned date. But wondering why it isn't clear - seems like a simple yes or no. Does it vary by port or ship? 

Our experience out of Vancouver.

We had a JS and showed up at 11:30 am...no problem. Our SetSail pass showed "Suite"...and used the Suite queue. Happy sailing.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yes, but Royal Caribbean also says this: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/Can-i-get-Priority-Embarkation?country=AUS

"Priority embarkation is offered exclusively to suite guests (except Junior Suite)."

Hence the confusion...as well as two differing replies my TA got directly from Royal. 

Just now, surgie said:

Yes, but Royal Caribbean also says this: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/faq/questions/Can-i-get-Priority-Embarkation?country=AUS

"Priority embarkation is offered exclusively to suite guests (except Junior Suite)."

Hence the confusion...as well as two differing replies my TA got directly from Royal. 

That link is for Australia.

• Haha 1

We have always had priority boarding with a JS.

We are though looking at a cruise out of Vancouver as you are taking and my general impression is that boarding is very chaotic and no one seems to get priority…. only 2-3 hour waits in various queues.

48 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

That link is for Australia.

I see that but not sure why as the original link was royalcarribean.com Why would people from Australia have lesser benefits though? 

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

Our experience out of Vancouver.

We had a JS and showed up at 11:30 am...no problem. Our SetSail pass showed "Suite"...and used the Suite queue. Happy sailing.

Thank you. We don't need to board at 10:30 but I just want to make sure we get to our lunch reservations at noon. 

20 minutes ago, surgie said:

I see that but not sure why as the original link was royalcarribean.com Why would people from Australia have lesser benefits though? 

Australia has different rules for a lot of things.

• Like 1

We did a B2B from Civitavecchia/Rome last year in a JS. Our Seapass said Suite, but we were not given access to the suite waiting area nor allowed priority boarding. The whole process was a bit chaotic, sounds similar to Vancouver. 

• Like 1