United Club in Miami Airport

Have a 4pm departure from Mia and am traveling as a guest of an United Club member- checked united web and it doesn't list a lounge in Mia airport- seemed odd to me considering how big and busy the airport is- anyone know if there a lounge or partner with united in the airport? Thanks so muc- any info is much appreciated.

21 minutes ago, nancy1031 said:

Have a 4pm departure from Mia and am traveling as a guest of an United Club member- checked united web and it doesn't list a lounge in Mia airport- seemed odd to me considering how big and busy the airport is- anyone know if there a lounge or partner with united in the airport? Thanks so muc- any info is much appreciated.

You should have flown from Fort lauderdale! I think you may be able to use the Turkish Airlines Lounge. I have an AMEX card and use the Centurian Lounge in Miami. 

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

You should have flown from Fort lauderdale! I think you may be able to use the Turkish Airlines Lounge. I have an AMEX card and use the Centurian Lounge in Miami. 

I love the Centurion Lounge in Miami but  it's far from the United terminal. 

@nancy1031 there is unfortuantely not a United Club in the terminal. 

United does not have a big operation in Miami compared to other airports, so there is no club. In the 1990s and early 2000s they had a small hub in MIA, but those days are long gone. 

Not sure if they have any partner clubs as there are other clubs in that terminal.