NCL App - deck plans?

No, you're not - NCL is.

Would be so nice to have deck plans (or maybe a "how do I get to wherever" function?) but I am not holding my breath 😒

• Like 2

Asawi is correct.  On the main screen that comes up with the "Things To Do" links, in the upper right corner are three horizontal bars.  Click on this and you'll see a Deck Maps link.

• Like 1

I was just on the Prima, and the decks never worked on the app. It opened one deck and never showed another. I went to Guest Services and the IT guy, but they  couldn't help.

12 hours ago, Gertie17 said:

I was just on the Prima, and the decks never worked on the app. It opened one deck and never showed another. I went to Guest Services and the IT guy, but they  couldn't help.

It's funny, I was on the Prima back in October, but I couldn't remember if I used the deck plans on the app. After reading your post, I now remember having problems viewing the decks; I seem to recall having to touch the screen way at the very bottom to "pull" the deck into view - it was very frustrating and sometimes required a few attempts, but I think I was able to access the deck plans eventually. Thanks for jogging my memory😄.

57 minutes ago, litebender said:

It's funny, I was on the Prima back in October, but I couldn't remember if I used the deck plans on the app. After reading your post, I now remember having problems viewing the decks; I seem to recall having to touch the screen way at the very bottom to "pull" the deck into view - it was very frustrating and sometimes required a few attempts, but I think I was able to access the deck plans eventually. Thanks for jogging my memory😄.

I am on the Jade now and the deck maps work perfectly fine in the app on my iPhone 14.

Once on board, the NCL app is actually helpful.  You can see deck maps, itinerary, your booked items, all kinds of stuff.  However, take one step off the ship and it's useless, no maps, no calendar, nothing you can use to plan your evening once you get back on the ship.  If you're not connected to their wi-fi it's like you're not even on a cruise. On another cruise line, once you've booked a cruise you have full use of the app, and I like that a lot better.

57 minutes ago, Nilbog said:

Once on board, the NCL app is actually helpful.  You can see deck maps, itinerary, your booked items, all kinds of stuff.  However, take one step off the ship and it's useless, no maps, no calendar, nothing you can use to plan your evening once you get back on the ship.  If you're not connected to their wi-fi it's like you're not even on a cruise. On another cruise line, once you've booked a cruise you have full use of the app, and I like that a lot better.

Although I use the app, we still ask for paper copies of the schedule delivered to our stateroom (old habits die hard):

It's handy when you're on the beach somewhere.

4 hours ago, Nilbog said:

Just copy/paste (or write out) your itinerary and save it. I just email mine to myself.

Also not sure what you need a deck map for if you aren’t on the ship.

On 4/13/2024 at 10:26 PM, Gertie17 said:

I recall having the same issue, but somehow had click so the list of other decks appeared in the drop down menu, almost like a hidden thing you need to click. It was annoying and I didn't even figure out until towards the end of my last cruise. 

1 hour ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

Also not sure what you need a deck map for if you aren’t on the ship.

When you ride a scooter you have to take time to plan routes and avoid obstacles. 

On 4/13/2024 at 10:26 PM, Gertie17 said:

Just got off Prima also and had no problem seeing them.  There was a drop down arrow at the top of the screen where you could toggle between decks.  Was using an iPhone if that matters.