Unable to complete early check-in

As Platinum, I was able to start early check-in yesterday April 10, for our April 26 cruise. I was not home, so did it except for passport number and emergency contact, and it had seemed like information was saved for completion later. I logged back in tonight at home, and am blocked. It tells me check-in is available tomorrow, April 12. What gives? Does early check-in have to be done all at once, or you lose it?

Posted (edited)

I had the same issue.  I just waited until "regular" check in opened up and then added my flight info. This happened in January also so it is an ongoing glitch.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1

Thanks for the responses. Indeed I logged on this morning after "regular" check had opened up, and was able to continue as if nothing had gone wrong (the info I had earlier submitted was still there). So, all's well!

• Like 7

I had many problems with the early on-line check in yesterday, using my i-phone.  I finally gave up and waited until I could do it from my desktop computer, and it worked properly.  

I still need to check in our two co-passengers who have to do regular check-in tomorrow, so I will run into my office to use my desktop and will not try to use the phone.

Had the same problem back in Oct - had no problem with regular check in-at 1st i thought it was me- spent 5 hrs trying to do it on my home pc- gave up and tried doing it 2 days later- no problems- will be interesting to see if it happens in oct 2024 (178 days til cruise!!!)

Posted (edited)

Our group all had problems last night signing in for our firenze cruise..may 2..it appeared to be a carnival problem..a few hours later it was resolved. 

Edited by geckoaz
  • Like 1