Celebrity cruises flash sale

For those interested, Celebrity just put on a "Flash sale", with pretty good discounts on some 'upgrade' products. I upgraded from Classic to Premium beverage package at 35% discount 

• Like 1

Still overpriced. Cannot convince me to cruise either RCL or Celebrity out of Australian waters. There zero incentive. I've been watching the fares for months. 

• Like 5

Always appreciate a heads up cause Celebrity often manage to miss sending the email about flash sales. Only Celebrity we've got coming up is Solstice next March, Singapore to Sydney. So had a look, and sadly the prices for everything  are still through the roof. Maybe Black Friday sales.

55 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Still overpriced. Cannot convince me to cruise either RCL or Celebrity out of Australian waters. There zero incentive. I've been watching the fares for months. 

Yes, it seems that way, I just don't think they are trying.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2024 at 1:30 PM, icat2000 said:

Absoloutely agree, Royal has lifted there price way to far for our liking, many better deals out their.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:30 PM, icat2000 said:

I think RCL believe that they have hit the motherload in the form of three to four day cruises for young families out of Florida ports on gigantic ships going to their private islands.

The demand seems to be there, so they are charging what this market will bear. At the moment that's a lot.

There seems to be a flow through to all their markets, including ours. At this rate all that COVID debt is going to get paid off pretty damn quick. 🤑

• Like 1