Celebrity Constellation Gty Concierge Cabin Assigned for December cruise

tbmrt

I was surprised to see that our Concierge cabin has already been assigned for our December 2024 cruise...7181.

Although I understand guarantee cabins are booked that way I came across something saying that this cabin was awful because of the large canvas above the suites below.  Is that correct?

image.png.8ed8a0b7e1a816f091e66f7d784f0aaa.png

Posted (edited)

There is a canopy directly below you that is over the balconies below as they are extended out on the deck from your stateroom.  This would likely impact you direct downward view if that would be of concern.

If you google Celebrity Constellation and click on images and scroll through them you will see pictures that will show what this looks like.

You can contact whomever you booked through and ask to be moved to a different location as available within your assigned C2 category if you want to, and if there are other preferred locations available they will move you.  There are C2's on deck's 8 & 9 that are forward of that area and would not be affected.  I believe they, however, look out over the lifeboat deck.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

There is a canopy directly below you that is over the balconies below as they are extended out on the deck from your stateroom.  This would likely impact you direct downward view if that would be of concern.

You can contact whomever you booked through and ask to be moved to a different location as available within your assigned C2 category if you want to, and they will move you.

Thanks so much.  Switched to 8141

• Like 1