Rogueperson's **Live** Scarlet Lady 4/21/2024 Transatlantic

Rogueperson

Posted (edited)

After Dinner is the Legendary Scarlet Night.

I had not realized that my dinner would make me miss most of the pregame.

I just caught this as I headed towards the Octopus Garden

IMG_9605.thumb.jpeg.a75ab2bf3f904b305135dd8ffa2afb26.jpeg

Octopus Garden.

IMG_9626.thumb.png.4dfde5f8efe1ee31d0fe95fe95c27fae.png

IMG_9606.thumb.jpeg.0e54654fe4ad23d19d045047c56f9448.jpeg

It was a nice 15 minute musical, but I still didn’t get the story.

When we got out, most of the 7th deck seemed empty.  Why?  Because the main party moved to the pool deck.

IMG_9609.thumb.jpeg.f556aa9930a3e8c97ca0e65d17f63057.jpeg

IMG_9610.thumb.jpeg.be708bfdffb0c8aeb97f8cfd3d48d804.jpeg

IMG_9611.thumb.jpeg.7abf2ecbcdab5125b4d66fe79b3fc25c.jpeg

IMG_9612.thumb.jpeg.2d36522cdf1b7a2b47fcd14908d1b006.jpeg

IMG_9613.thumb.jpeg.5d39291b61ee3902217c742aa31e6f91.jpeg

IMG_9616.thumb.jpeg.7cf8a617b27122da9c7ef75c0b85dc7d.jpeg

Just wow.  I have not danced like this in years.  I keep saying this.  I have not partied like this in years.  Me personally, it takes a certain groove or energy to get me dancing.  Most times, I just chill.  I’ve become particular when it comes to partying.  This party and this cruise keeps me going.  Carnival is known as the party cruise, but they can’t hold a candle to this energy.

I mean, the deck could not have been 65 degrees with a wind blowing over the deck.  At some point, people went into the pool during this party.  Not one or two.  It was a giant splash.  I had texted a friend and she said “Thats not a pool, thats a water feature” and I responded “And they still went in!!!”

The after-party kept going until the wee hours of the night.  This was about 1:30am.  Did I mention we lost an hour after this.  

IMG_9620.jpeg

Unfortunately, I am now suffering as I’m not in my 20s or 30s anymore.  At this rate, I’m going to need a vacation from this vacation.

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 6

I hit brunch alone at Razzle Dazzle.  Wife was like she’s not getting out of bed yet. 

Mushroom Frittata

IMG_9625.thumb.jpeg.841accf667bb4329a5c8ca5b88184011.jpeg

Blueberry green tea cheesecake

IMG_9627.thumb.jpeg.17483f896d3090329b84bd42920b80cd.jpeg

Brunch was a little light.  I am making a pig of myself.  I feel like this is my theme on this cruise.

After brunch, I’m still walking around in a fog.  I needed stronger hit.  double cappucino (4 shots of espresso, small cup).

That party looked WILD (in the best way). I’m not much of a partier, but I would have gone because it looks like a true “you had to be there” moment. 

Feels cruel to take away an hour after that 😔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, laurieal said:

That party looked WILD (in the best way). I’m not much of a partier, but I would have gone because it looks like a true “you had to be there” moment. 

Feels cruel to take away an hour after that 😔 

Regardless.  You know how i feel as we keep losing hours on this trip.  I’m looking at the schedule with 7am activities and I’m like what masochist gets up that early after losing an hour.

My next TA is going westbound!

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

I warned you! lol🤣

Glad you are enjoying the cruise.

Wait until you see the Miss Behave Show. The set is nothing but cardboard, but it's the funniest thing I've seen in decades.

2 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

This is the way. 

Sure, I still need to work and do a pile of laundry, but not being jet lagged helps. 

Do yo have another TA planned? Perhaps we could race again, make it a 2 out of 3. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, laurieal said:

This is the way. 

Sure, I still need to work and do a pile of laundry, but not being jet lagged helps. 

Do yo have another TA planned? Perhaps we could race again, make it a 2 out of 3. 

The soonest i can do another is 2026 and they are not out yet.  Had I known how incredible this cruise was, I would not have booked a January cruise on Royal.  Such as it is, the January cruise would preclude me doing another TA.  Plus i have probable weddings next year that would also make it difficult.

2 out of 3?  We’re not done yet 🤣

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

Glad you are enjoying the cruise.

Wait until you see the Miss Behave Show. The set is nothing but cardboard, but it's the funniest thing I've seen in decades.

Unfortunately Miss Behave is not on Scarlet Lady only Valiant and Resilient. Scarlet has Ships in the Night. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, jon81uk said:

Unfortunately Miss Behave is not on Scarlet Lady only Valiant and Resilient. Scarlet has Ships in the Night. 

Ugh...I forgot. I'll be on the Valiant in a few weeks, can't wait to see the show for the 3rd time.

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jon81uk said:

Is there only 1 production show?

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 12:21 PM, Rogueperson said:

Oooh.

Night configuration.

IMG_9283.thumb.jpeg.fe8fda8f8fe6cddb06845461fea07e4e.jpeg

Day configuration 

Edited by lesters
Did not mean to post

Ok ignore that earlier quote post lol.  I was going to ask about the set up and then found my answer and could not get rid of the quote. 

Was just wanting to say thank you for the menus and everything you are posting.   I board in 2 weeks and can not wait!

4 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

I missed the Untitled thing the first day but haven’t seen it since

Dang it.  I totally missed this.  Its at 10 both showings and i had dinner both times 🤬

1 hour ago, Rogueperson said:

I missed the Untitled thing the first day but haven’t seen it since

It’s on again Thursday. I highly recommend it. The first few minutes might seem weird, but it’s a fun show that can make me laugh, party and cry then laugh again. It is floor standing only, but grab a drink and join in.

4 hours ago, jon81uk said:

It’s on again Thursday. I highly recommend it. The first few minutes might seem weird, but it’s a fun show that can make me laugh, party and cry then laugh again. It is floor standing only, but grab a drink and join in.

Oh thats THIS Thursday!!  I have Test Kitchen at 8:15.  hmmmmm

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Oh thats THIS Thursday!!  I have Test Kitchen at 8:15.  hmmmmm

As it’s a standing show if you are a little late it’s fine, but test kitchen should be possible in 90 minutes.

Edited by jon81uk