New Article About Explora's Vision for Cruise Line

But to be fair, JB, were they ever going to say (and they don't need to - imho) 'hey guys, we got it all wrong - we're very sorry and we're going to try harder. Please bear with us whilst we adopt and listen to our first customers much better ideas and advice'.....?

Who knows what they really think!

• Like 1

They might say everything is great and they're changing nothing, then suddenly announce a bunch of changes. They just probably don't want to announce things before they are ready to roll them out.

But also, yes, they're probably still largely content with their product launch and may not be aiming to make large changes just yet.

To clarify, NOWHERE in this article does it say that they have no plans to change.

As for "they think that they are doing great": This is the exact quote from their Chief Sales Officer:

“At the very beginning, we told a very bold story. Many of our travel partners didn’t believe us. Now, they do,” he said, noting that Explora Journeys has created a “category of one.”

Austin said that Explora never aimed to create a “copy of a classic, traditional cruise brand” but something “very special, different and unique” that incorporates the “vision and the dream” of MSC Cruises Group owners to create something entirely new.

• Like 4

"Austin added that the company now needs help to tell this story."  I.e., the story that everything is great and there is no need to change.

51 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

"Austin added that the company now needs help to tell this story."  I.e., the story that everything is great and there is no need to change.

Wow talk about an interesting personal opinion/interpretation on what he actually said in the article 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One issue with social media is you never know whether the person making the post has any connection with the subject, so they could be social media influencers, or even board members.

Posted (edited)

I have taken the liberty of reposting the article link in a more accessible fashion as many may not understand that the original title of this post is actually the link.

This way, people can read and interpret the article for themselves.

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2024/04/explora-journey-creating-a-unique-cruise-brand/

Edited by Dr. Cocktail
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

Wow talk about an interesting personal opinion/interpretation on what he actually said in the article 

Past passenger reviews and comments about the ship personnel food and front of house great back of house business issues could use improvement.  The best way to tell the story  imho is to have experienced cruisers with broad multi line experience share their experiences input and observations.  As for me I'm trying to catch the deal if it happens to book again. My October trip from last year still resonates great feelings. That's a pretty good story to tell.

4 hours ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

I have taken the liberty of reposting the article link in a more accessible fashion as many may not understand that the original title of this post is actually the link.

This way, people can read and interpret the article for themselves.

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2024/04/explora-journey-creating-a-unique-cruise-brand/

I have followed your lead, reposting a new thread without comment:

• Thanks 1