Zero proof beverage package ... prices

I know the beverage package prices can be different on all ships and itineraries 

But my planner has shown the zero proof package at 10% off since I booked Jan last year.

ANYONE have experience with a bigger discount than that??

Just wondering if I should even bother to hope

2 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

I know the beverage package prices can be different on all ships and itineraries 

But my planner has shown the zero proof package at 10% off since I booked Jan last year.

I haven't seen anything higher on my cruise.  I did the math on what I anticipated spending on my 7 night cruise in Alaska and since it is port intensive even with a discount I would spend more on a beverage package than I would use so I am going to risk it and go without.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

I think once I saw a 15% but that was long time ago and was for like 3 days only.  10% is what it is, easiest is just book it and if a better price comes along cxl and rebook, done that many times on different things with celebrity.  Excursions, drink upgrades etc.  The refund if OBC is usually instantaneous, and cc was always within 2-3 business days.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BeasleysMom66 said:

I haven't seen anything higher on my cruise.  I did the math on what I anticipated spending on my 7 night cruise in Alaska and since it is port intensive even with a discount I would spend more on a beverage package than I would use so I am going to risk it and go without.

Ty for reply , if you've never been.... Alaska is the best, better than I thought it would be

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I think once I saw a 15% but that was long time ago and was for like 3 days only.  10% is what it is, easiest is just book it and if a better price comes along cxl and rebook, done that many times on different things with celebrity.  Excursions, drink upgrades etc.  The refund if OBC is usually instantaneous, and cc was always within 2-3 business days.  

Sounds like what I will be doing,  ty for your reply 🙂

I've only seen it at $26.99 per day pre-cruise, i.e. $30 - 10% (excluding UK, Australia and counties that require price to include mandatory 20% gratuity, in the rest of world 20% gratuity is added at check out.)

• Like 1