Help me "flesh out" Check in "Plan B"

Check in day is at the end of the month.  My first plan is to try using the app, do the bare minimum to get the check in time, then do the rest online later.

However, if there's an issue with the app, I'd do the check in online.  I understand if I do that, I need to have everything available (Credit Card #'s, Passport #'s (or copies to upload).  Unfortunately, two people in our group won't have their passport by then (don't get me started).  So, can I check them in as using BC & DL, then change later to passport?  If BC & DL, do I need copies of the BC/DL to upload?  What about marriage license (to show name change)?

By the same token, if I just put my CC# down for everyone, can we change charging to individual CC before getting to the pier? 

TIA. 

10 hours ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

If BC & DL, do I need copies of the BC/DL to upload?  What about marriage license (to show name change)?

By the same token, if I just put my CC# down for everyone, can we change charging to individual CC before getting to the pier? 

No and no. Also, there's no need to rush to check everyone in. Though check/arrival times are almost never enforced, even if they were, a party can all go with the person with the earliest arrival time (regardless of their own).

Yes, unless the edit check in option is not working. You can also change paying options on board.

Get yourself checked in and grab a check-in time. As Biker19 said, your group can all check in together at your scheduled time. You don't need to fill in information for anyone else but if you do, it can all be changed up to 48 hrs. before departure date.

• Like 1