Prime Comp 2024/25

Have received confirmation email for prime status, one question we have to book by March 31st 2025 ,what is the sailing deadline . I guess the earliest you book have biggest choices . Thanks 🙃🇦🇺

5 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Your prime membership ends on 3/31/25 unless you earn enough tier points between 4/1/23 and 3/31/25. 

Correct, now what about complementary cruise up to 7 days inside stateroom.? What are .

1. Booking deadline

2. Sailing Deadline.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

Correct, now what about complementary cruise up to 7 days inside stateroom.? What are .

1. Booking deadline

2. Sailing Deadline.

Thank you.

Royale Offers

If you look at your offer, the last available sailing is on the Icon of the Seas departing 3/29/25. (Click on link above)

i.e., Last sailing date 3/31/25

Last booking date is 3/31/25 for a same-day booking and embarkation (once upon a time you could do that... not sure with all of the new security stuff)

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Royale Offers

If you look at your offer, the last available sailing is on the Icon of the Seas departing 3/29/25. (Click on link above)

i.e., Last sailing date 3/31/25

Last booking date is 3/31/25 for a same-day booking and embarkation (once upon a time you could do that... not sure with all of the new security stuff)

When I submit my details I get a please call . Other people sent the prime list of excluded cruises and it states no icon sailings at all 🤷‍♂️Screenshot_20240426-142752_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.0d530c9dab84e9bc03e24f84e8ee79b9.jpg

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

Icon is excluded. For your Prime cruise, you must book and sail by March 31, 2025, any 7- day cruise that is not on the excluded list. 

Thank you   ,will look into Wonder from port Canaveral .

• Like 1

I booked Odyssey sailing March 30, 2025.  Advantage it gets me started on the following year’s points required. Upgraded to ocean view balcony for $820. 

• Like 1

Good point.  Just because offer is for an inside you can upgrade to higher cabin or combine offers from two people.  Have to call - not possible with link.