Do Solo Balcony Cabins allow access to Studio Lounge? (NCL Getaway)

Hi Everyone:

There is a group of us singletons planning a trip on the Getaway, and right now we have 5 studio cabins booked. However, the solo balcony is a really good deal and I am tempted to book one instead. But would I still have access to be with my friends in the studio lounge? I.e. would my card allow me in the lounge?

I've read conflicting reports, so I thought I'd bring it to the experts! All advice/knowledge gratefully accepted.

Susan

From the ncl website reading the description for category BT (solo balcony) "These spacious staterooms include a queen-size bed, sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto a private balcony. Staterooms are priced exclusively for solo travelers and include access to the private Studio Lounge."

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, DorothyB said:

I have booked a solo balcony on Prima and have been told that the solo lounge access is included!

18 minutes ago, DorothyB said:

From the ncl website reading the description for category BT (solo balcony) "These spacious staterooms include a queen-size bed, sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto a private balcony. Staterooms are priced exclusively for solo travelers and include access to the private Studio Lounge."

Thank you DorothyB!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

Yes, you will.  You may be several decks above or below the deck with the lounge if that matters to you 

It does, but I just booked a solo balcony on the 10th deck, same as my friends in the studios. Very excited! Of course, according to my account on NCL, I have only 533 days to go!! Grrrr. 😄

Thank you!

Edited by SeekingKillerWhales!
Added Sentence
  • Haha 3