Two sets of medallions sent

I received my medallions a week ago and now I am receiving an email stating the medallions were shipped yesterday.  It is a totally different tracking number. This would be our second set of medallions.  Has this every happened to anyone else?  Will they all be for our booked cabin?  We leave on the Enchanted Princess on May 4th. Thank you for your guidance. 

37 minutes ago, ocean happiness said:

I received my medallions a week ago and now I am receiving an email stating the medallions were shipped yesterday.  It is a totally different tracking number. This would be our second set of medallions.  Has this every happened to anyone else?  Will they all be for our booked cabin?  We leave on the Enchanted Princess on May 4th. Thank you for your guidance. 

You may have ordered twice, the App has shown multiple orders for me and disappeared and then reappeared.

NP. Anyway, take both sets with you to the port, they can tell you which ones are the correct ones. They will take the extras or just give them to GS once OB.

You still go through the green lane!  You should have a special green lane, for those whom are double ready!  😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Probably just duplicates by some error. Medallions are not programed by cabin. They have a code that IDs the individual. The ship's computer system links the code to your cabin as well as to your folio and on board ID. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You may have ordered twice, the App has shown multiple orders for me and disappeared and then reappeared.

NP. Anyway, take both sets with you to the port, they can tell you which ones are the correct ones. They will take the extras or just give them to GS once OB.

You still go through the green lane!  You should have a special green lane, for those whom are double ready!  😳

🤣  Thank you for the advice.  I will be looking for that "special " green lane!

4 minutes ago, ocean happiness said:

🤣  Thank you for the advice.  I will be looking for that "special " green lane!

In Ft. Lauderdale your ship will be docked at pier 2. There are no special lines entering the terminal. Everyone goes through security with no priority. Once through security the line splits into green and blue lane. There are guides there to point you in the right direction. Blue lane passengers have to stop and pick up their medallion which takes about 5 minutes. Once upstairs, if you arrive before actual boarding, priority boarders wait in one area. Others in another area. Green lane does not mean priority. It just means that you don't have to stop to pick up your medallion, and maybe a few other paperwork issues are missing. Boarding normally begins somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00am. Once it begins it goes quickly. 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, skynight said:

In Ft. Lauderdale your ship will be docked at pier 2. There are no special lines entering the terminal. Everyone goes through security with no priority. Once through security the line splits into green and blue lane. There are guides there to point you in the right direction. Blue lane passengers have to stop and pick up their medallion which takes about 5 minutes. Once upstairs, if you arrive before actual boarding, priority boarders wait in one area. Others in another area. Green lane does not mean priority. It just means that you don't have to stop to pick up your medallion, and maybe a few other paperwork issues are missing. Boarding normally begins somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00am. Once it begins it goes quickly. 

While this is usually the case, it also depends on if any other princess ships, if any other royal class ships are in at the same time. I have seen them also use 21 I think it is.

Edited by Moondogy

On 4/27/2024 at 12:52 PM, ocean happiness said:

I checked the app today and I have 2 medallion orders as well so I guess I will be seeing you in that "special" green lane lol?

• Haha 2

On 4/27/2024 at 12:52 PM, ocean happiness said:

Maybe you’ll be able to get thirty drinks a day.😉

• Haha 2