Entertainment/Activities on Celebrity

Potential first time Celebrity cruiser but have sailed on RC, Princess, Carnival, Disney, HAL and Cunard.

Looking at what is offered on Celebrity.  I am eyeing a Western Caribbean run on Beyond.

I am a as long as I am on a cruise I am happy person.  However my wife likes to keep busy by attending shows and other activities.  Things like musical reviews, show, comedians.  Would there be enough of these type of things to keep her happy?

Since none of us know her, I’m not sure we can answer, but there are plenty of daily activities pages from Celebrity Cruises that you she can look at online and make a determination.

There will be 2 song and dance troops, one based in the main theatre, the other in Eden.  The Eden troop also does quirky acrobatics and sometimes performs in the club. The main theatre orchestra is a rock band with keyboard and horns. They perform at the production shows and back up the headliners. On a seven night cruise expect 3 production shows and 4 headliners (comedians, magicians, singers).  Bar musicians will typically be one solo singer guitarist or piano player, two pairs of singer plus musician, and one all purpose bar band that takes requests and plays stuff you can dance to.  There will be about 50 professional entertainers on board.  There are 2 significant shows per night, one in the main theatre and one in Eden or the Club. Sometimes the headliners do a smaller second show in the Club. So you can easily spend 5pm to midnight seeing 4 different acts before and after dinner. 

Skipro62. Thanks.  That is the type of answer I was looking for.  I think this should keep her happy so I can work on her in good conscious.  😀