Solo cruising

A friend and I are planning her first time ever NCL cruise.  We booked a 2-bed cabin, but are considering getting two solo cabins.  One of our excursions is at 9:45 AM.  I believe that she can share in the specialty meals, but I would also have priority tendering, and, as a first time cruiser, she does not.  Would she be able to get in line with me and disembark on an early tender, or would that only be available if we share a cabin?

Also, we booked this excursion with 3 couples, and they have a similar situation - one couple does not have priority tendering.  Can one of the other couples take them on a priority tender, showing one key card per two people?

Thanks.

NCL excursions don’t need to worry about tender times. You are taken as a group from the meeting point to the tender. 

• Like 1

As stated above NCL excursions you don't need to worry about tender times. 

If you are taking a non-NCL excursion, in the past (pre-covid) I was able to get priority tender tickets for myself and friends who were not able to get priority tickets.  I just told them how many people and since I was eligible they gave me the tickets.

3 hours ago, Cru-Zin said:

Also, we booked this excursion with 3 couples, and they have a similar situation - one couple does not have priority tendering.  Can one of the other couples take them on a priority tender, showing one key card per two people?

You have to ask that once onboard since they don't do things exactly the same on all ships. How stricyt they are can vary as well. If you can't use your priority status for someone else, there is always the option of standing in line for tender tickets. Only one person needs to go there and pick up the tickets.

All this, as has been mentioned, only necessary if your excursion isn't an NCL one.