Parking in Boston

I have called to inquire about parking twice for the C1 parking lot in Boston. Once I was told you didn't need reservations, and after investigating further their website said you did need reservations, so I called again and was told the website was not working and to just show up. Has anyone had this problem and do you really need reservations?  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Lisas mom said:

I have called to inquire about parking twice for the C1 parking lot in Boston. Once I was told you didn't need reservations, and after investigating further their website said you did need reservations, so I called again and was told the website was not working and to just show up. Has anyone had this problem and do you really need reservations?  Thanks. 

Hello @Lisas mom and welcome back to Cruise Critic! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry concerns cruise parking in Boston and is off topic there.

To help you out your new thread has been moved to the East Coast Departures forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed from there frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

The Cruise Critic website and the message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are glad to see you posting again! Please feel free to browse the message board categories list for all our various forums. Click here Cruise Critic Community. I suggest you put that link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka Stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Posted (edited)

I don't think the people who run parking lots or garages care much about individual customers.  I cruise out of San Francisco occasionally, and I just book an airport hotel that includes parking for the night before.  Just take a cab up to the port.  The last thing I want is to have issues with parking my truck in SF, I'd much rather have a nice late breakfast at the hotel before boarding. 

Edited by jsn55

11 hours ago, jsn55 said:

I don't think the people who run parking lots or garages care much about individual customers.  I cruise out of San Francisco occasionally, and I just book an airport hotel that includes parking for the night before.  Just take a cab up to the port.  The last thing I want is to have issues with parking my truck in SF, I'd much rather have a nice late breakfast at the hotel before boarding. 

I don’t think you are going to find a hotel with included parking in Boston (just paid $75 a week ago).