LIVE Norwaylady & The Queen is coming to Infinity 6-16.5.24

Great review. 
Now I’m invested in seeing pics of your house once the project is completed. 
Hope you post them somewhere pls. Will be watching your IG. 

Have a wonderful summer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Excellent review!
Where to next? eagerly awaiting to read the next one 😁

First plan is to get the house ready..... 

We are waiting for the wood that will cover the outside of the house and new countertops to the kitchen. It will be delivered to us on the 24 or 27.... So then it's full speed to get it up and finish the majority of the renovation before the school ends. 

The roof will not be delivered before august... its longer delivery times than usual🙄

So that is good for us!

That means that the majority of the outside renovation is taken care off and the cosmetic details inside is finished when we go on our next adventure😇

I had the electrician yesterday, so its slowly getting together🤓

Next adventure is on INF, yes again😂 Those Greek Isle💙 I just can't get tired of them this year🤣

Now its time to bring the nephew on holiday🥰 YES, the confirmation gift we gave last year....

So at some point in late June, it might be something rolling out.......

Lets just say it involves a birthday celebration in Athens, a bit more action then by the Queen and  a crazy gang on tour😜

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

First plan is to get the house ready..... 

We are waiting for the wood that will cover the outside of the house and new countertops to the kitchen. It will be delivered to us on the 24 or 27.... So then it's full speed to get it up and finish the majority of the renovation before the school ends. 

The roof will not be delivered before august... its longer delivery times than usual🙄

So that is good for us!

That means that the majority of the outside renovation is taken care off and the cosmetic details inside is finished when we go on our next adventure😇

I had the electrician yesterday, so its slowly getting together🤓

Next adventure is on INF, yes again😂 Those Greek Isle💙 I just can't get tired of them this year🤣

Now its time to bring the nephew on holiday🥰 YES, the confirmation gift we gave last year....

So at some point in late June, it might be something rolling out.......

Lets just say it involves a birthday celebration in Athens, a bit more action then by the Queen and  a crazy gang on tour😜

The Infinty prices have been good for us on this side of the pond this year - makes a change 😀. Did you have the flight offers in Norway too? The European flights in the U.K. have been on offer from £1 return; we just had to take advantage of those 😂. Enjoy your next cruise on her.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villauk said:

The Infinty prices have been good for us on this side of the pond this year - makes a change 😀. Did you have the flight offers in Norway too? The European flights in the U.K. have been on offer from £1 return; we just had to take advantage of those 😂. Enjoy your next cruise on her.

No…. 
INF has been priced as the other ships in the fleet from Norway. Nothing on sale. 
But when my travel companions want Greek 🇬🇷 isles…. Then INF was the best option to get what they wanted😅🇬🇷🇬🇷

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villauk said:

I wish they would do the £1 flight offer from Edinburgh - our nearest would be Manchester. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, barneyboy said:

I wish they would do the £1 flight offer from Edinburgh - our nearest would be Manchester. 

Yes, we’re flying from MAN; we did it in March too 👍. Ours were £49 return as I just missed out on the £1 offer from MAN. I think it was still available from LGW though.