Bright Lights Society - A Cunard First

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

What information will it provide once I'm onboard?

Here's a screenshot posted by @Pushpit last September showing the main menu for "My Voyage". That's the same timeframe I last sailed with Cunard. I do not know if they have added any more functionality since then, but this will give you a general idea of some of the information and services available through My Voyage.

image.thumb.png.8087ab7d3294d49f1535f7ed

• Like 3

On 5/5/2024 at 12:12 PM, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Or get a seat in the back row to avoid being called up. Shows like that can be funny or cringe-worthy, and it's a fine line.

We sat in the back row, but my friend was still invited to join in. It was before the show when the actors walked around the room talking to the guests. No pressure at all, and she had a good time participating. The show is not spectacular, but it was fun and we really enjoyed it 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Here's a screenshot posted by @Pushpit last September showing the main menu for "My Voyage". That's the same timeframe I last sailed with Cunard. I do not know if they have added any more functionality since then, but this will give you a general idea of some of the information and services available through My Voyage.

image.thumb.png.8087ab7d3294d49f1535f7ed

Thanks! Looks similar to HAL's Navigator, which works well when it's in a good mood. I like being able to check menus and the daily programme.