Vases on board

Just returned and I bought my vases in board!!!! Which I LOVE!!!

husband thinks they were made in China.. I disagree and say made in the Netherlands, but there are no marks in either.. anyone know by chance for a fact where they are made at?

I have no idea but I purchased 2 on our South Pacific cruise when I ordered flowers for our cabin as we were on for 35 days.  I also ordered 2 for friends on the ship.  I found it difficult to decide which vase as they were all so pretty! 

• Like 2

Do they sell the vases on board.  I thought they looked very pretty online but couldn't decide which one so would like to see them before deciding.

• Like 1

They are pretty vases.   Perhaps you can write guest relations and ask.  I have written them with such questions, it takes them a while to track it down but they usually will get back to you. 

• Like 1

I purchased two on the Koningsdam.  At one of the flower arranging demonstrations, the florist said they were made in Holland.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It might be this company that makes them. Their website shows one 4-tulip vase, and those miniature houses that you find in the Dutch Cafe. 

The vases on board aren't signed or stamped on the bottom like the expensive ones are elsewhere; however they might be producing them specially for HAL. Just a guess!

Screenshot_20240506-122528_Chrome.jpg

Edited by QuattroRomeo
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

The florist on the Rotterdam said the vases are made in Holland but there is no mark on the vase. On our trans Atlantic he ran out of some of the designs. I was hoping when we stopped in Rotterdam new ones would come on board but they didn’t. Disappointed in that.