Shore Excursion PDF ?

Mrs Miggins

We are booked on a B2B in September.   In the past I believe I have been able to print out a list of available shore excursions.  Cannot seem to do that now.  Therefore I tried to print the individual details of the shore excursions we may be interested in from the pop up box.  Cannot do that either.  I am sure there is a way !  

Call Azamara and have them email you a complete shore excursion list. The document we received had lots more detail than the website and was much easier to read.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've also used the contact us email address on the website to request a pdf and received it within a couple of days.   As tgg says, lots more information than on the website.

Azamara is working on upgrading the website to make it possible to book shore excursions with OBC. Until they get this done, the best way to book excursions is to call Azamara. This is true even if you are booking with a travel agent.

• Like 1

In March I sent them an email asking for the PDF of shorex for a cruise we have booked. It did eventually arrive, but it took about 3 weeks. 

I have yet to try booking anything - we have OBC I want to use. 

9 hours ago, roaming_kiwi58 said:

In March I sent them an email asking for the PDF of shorex for a cruise we have booked. It did eventually arrive, but it took about 3 weeks. 

I have yet to try booking anything - we have OBC I want to use. 

You can book but until the next software upgrade you have to phone in to use OBC the CEO confirmed yesterday. Call wait times now average only a minute which is very fair b

• Like 1

I called yesterday to get a shore excursion PDF e mailed to me for my upcoming cruise in Dec.  The  wait time was 5 min.  One of the reasons I wanted the PDF was because the costs of the shorex online are obviously wrong…….things such as a catamaran excursion in Antigua for $5,000 pp! 

Well, the same pricing errors were on the PDF!   No help there.

1 hour ago, takemewithyou said:

I called yesterday to get a shore excursion PDF e mailed to me for my upcoming cruise in Dec.  The  wait time was 5 min.  One of the reasons I wanted the PDF was because the costs of the shorex online are obviously wrong…….things such as a catamaran excursion in Antigua for $5,000 pp! 

Well, the same pricing errors were on the PDF!   No help there.

Several years ago, I asked people on my Azamara  roll call if they were interested in a catamaran excursion in Antigua that was NOT going to be an overcrowded booze cruise with extra loud music. Five other couples thought it sounded good. So I contacted Wadadli Cats and chartered one of their 58 passenger cats for the 12 of us for 4 or 5 hours. It cost each couple $200.

We sailed, we snorkeled, we had drinks and food, the music was background rather than blaring, and we had plenty of room to spread out.

I still have the shirt.😃

Wadadli shirt.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 12:37 PM, tgg said:

I contacted Wadadli Cats and chartered one of their 58 passenger cats for the 12 of us for 4 or 5 hours. It cost each couple $200.

We sailed, we snorkeled, we had drinks and food, the music was background rather than blaring, and we had plenty of room to spread out.

Excellent info.

Was the food and drink included?

Which beach(es) did they take you to?

We did the lobster lunch sailing with Mystic.

But it was an Az excursion along with 40+ other people.

So, we were able to burn some on board credit.

This sounds so much more amazing!

And a bargain to boot.

Edited by Stem to Stern

Food and drink were included.

I don't remember where we snorkeled, but there were two places. It was based on weather conditions that day.

It was a great bargain, and we got to spend the day with a fantastic group of people. The price, I'm sure, will be much higher now. But having a small group of people able to enjoy that big boat was worth whatever we paid. Instead of 50+ people trying to get in and out of the water, we had 12. 

I know Wadadli still does private charters in Antigua.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1