'Manage My Cruise' down?

Anyone else having trouble accessing the cruise planner?  I can login, but when I click either 'Manage my Cruise' or try to access my account, I get a blank frozen screen and the blue 'processing line' freezes before completion.  I've tried restarting, clearing cache/cookies, etc.   GRRR   Just booked last night - it was fine at first, but now I can't access anything!

6 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Working fine for me (Windows PC, Firefox).

thanks for letting me know.  I'm using Chrome - not sure what's going on.   Like I said, just booked/confirmed last night and it seems to have thrown things off.  😖

4 minutes ago, ajtaylor29 said:

there's another thread going with people talking about all the issues they're having with RC and Celebrity websites. You are not alone!!!

UGH so annoying!  I was excited to start searching for excursions, etc.     Thankfully the app is working, but I like to view on my large computer screen!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

No troubles here.  Can get onto the website, into my planner, can manage my cruises, can search for other cruises.  Using my PC, Windows11 / Chrome as well as my phone, Samsung Android. Just tried both. Didn't try my tablet but will make the assumption it will work as well as it too is a Samsung Android.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elizabethbp said:

I cannot get on either.  I also  have not been able to  book extras or dining for my August Liberty cruise for last 2 weeks.

I'm in now - hopefully this resolves for you soon!

2 hours ago, Momofshan said:

UPDATE - I'm in now.  Thankfully seems to be a temporary thing.  Thanks all! 🙂

While I realize that the website and planner experiences glitches from time to time and certain functions may have periodic issues, given the fact that I and others were able to access the planner and its' functions at a time when you couldn't, I would surmise the issue was with your device and not RCCL.

29 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

While I realize that the website and planner experiences glitches from time to time and certain functions may have periodic issues, given the fact that I and others were able to access the planner and its' functions at a time when you couldn't, I would surmise the issue was with your device and not RCCL.

Yeah I have no idea - I did all the 'things' - ie clear cache and cookies, restart, yada yada.  I walked away for a few hours and then it worked, without me changing any steps.  Who knows! 🤪

• Haha 1