Nightclub on QA

avalon1025

Bright Lights Society after the 10pm performance . I have to say this venue was the Highlight of my maiden cruise . Totally underwhelmed with everything else about the ship with the exception of the bathrooms 👌  I'll be sticking to Mary or the Vistas. 

The Club restaurant ( Q.Vic/QE 95 covers)  QA 335- not my idea of an intimate dining room experience.   

After disembarking Anne had to jump onto the Mary within 48 hrs for a quick Cunard QG booster.

Apologies for highjacking the original topic. 😉 

• Like 3

Follow up questions, please:

Until what time is live music played here? (And in other venues.)

How long is there any life in the Bright Lights Society? 

47 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Follow up questions, please:

Until what time is live music played here? (And in other venues.)

How long is there any life in the Bright Lights Society? 

We were in BLS until 3am one night if I remember correctly

• Thanks 1

TBH,  I love the Mary,  15 sailings date but found the vistas too dated in decor.  I’m looking forward to our QG experience in QA.  Maybe I’m one of those younger demographics Cunard is going after

• Like 1

4 hours ago, avalon1025 said:

TBH,  I love the Mary,  15 sailings date but found the vistas too dated in decor.  I’m looking forward to our QG experience in QA.  Maybe I’m one of those younger demographics Cunard is going after

If you love Mary ( as I do)  I think you might be a little underwhelmed with Anne ( as I was)  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

If you love Mary ( as I do)  I think you might be a little underwhelmed with Anne ( as I was)  

Why? People complain about the Mary’s QG restaurant, layout etc.  people will complain about anything new.  In 20 years the Anne will be regarded as a classic as those who complained about QV and QE when they came out.  I’m sure you all bashed QV/QE as Holland America knockoffs at their inaugurals

Edited by avalon1025

Bright Lights Society starting at 10:30 is far better than the Yacht Club and even somewhat better (although smaller) than G32.  Like G32, it’s a low floor, right by Queens Room but DJ is right there with you and it’s hopping!  Love it.  

Posted (edited)

I'm booked into a cabin directly below the Commodore Club at the front of the ship, so following on from the original post, is there late music in this lounge, and might we just stay up late joining the party upstairs, instead of lying in bed, moaning about it 😁

Edited by Rotherham_Cruiser

9 minutes ago, Rotherham_Cruiser said:

I'm booked into a cabin directly below the Commodore Club at the front of the ship, so following on from the original post, is there late music in this lounge, and might we just stay up late joining the party upstairs, instead of lying in bed, moaning about it 😁

Usually just a piano player or harpist. Nothing rowdy.

• Like 1