Luggage tags for Cruisetour passengers - land portion

Ljaguar

Can anyone confirm that the below luggage tag instructions are still valid? I’m currently on the Sapphire Princess & I head to the Princess Denali Lodge tomorrow via the Denali Express. I was given 1 brown tag & that’s it. I’ve already been to the Guest Service desk 2x they told me to go to the excursion desk & they sent me back to Guest Services & was told the brown tag was all I needed. I even tried Guest Chat & they referred me to Guest Services. Thanks fir any advice.

"Join Me Tonight" Luggage
You are allowed one piece of "Join Me Tonight" baggage per person on the land portion of your cruisetour. You will simply pack one bag and place luggage where instructed. Our handlers will pick it up and deliver it to your room at the next overnight location on your land tour.

• This bag will be transported separately from you and will not be accessible during transit.
  • Items to put in this bag include clothing, sleepwear, nonessential toiletries, extra shoes and anything else you might need at your hotel but do not need access to during the day.

"Join Me Onboard" Luggage (for guests who cruise after their land tour)

• Guests who cruise after their land tour should pack a separate bag for items they will not need on land.
  • This bag is perfect for the items you may need on your cruise but will not need on your land tour, such as formal wear, dress shoes, or dinner jackets. On the land portion of your cruisetour, the dress code is always casual so there is no need for any formal wear.
  • All luggage is delivered to the first destination on your land itinerary. Upon departure from that city, the "Join Me Onboard" tagged bags will be securely stored until they are delivered to your stateroom onboard.

"Join Me in Fairbanks/Anchorage" Luggage (for guests who cruise prior to their land tour)

• Guests who cruise prior to their land tour should pack all the items they used on their cruise and will not need on land in this piece of luggage. After disembarkation from the ship, these bags will be inaccessible until delivered upon your arrival in the final destination of your itinerary.
  • Please identify your chosen pieces of luggage (excluding the one "Join Me Tonight" bag) with the "Join Me" tags based on your final destination.

@Ljaguar

I don’t think much has changed on the luggage….

How many bags do you have?

Make sure you keep with you at all times a bag with your medicine if you take any, toiletries, camera if you have one , & anything that you need access on the train to the Denali Lodge.
If you only have one piece of big luggage, then your one tag would be fine, and hopefully it says join me tonight.
If you have two pieces of large luggage, probably one needs to say join me tonight( Denali lodge) & 1 to say join me in Anchorage or Fairbanks, depending on where your cruise tour ends.(in this bag would be anything that you do not want until you fly back home or wherever your final destination may be)

I do have instructions on where to meet. Got it straightened out. Supervisor said both pieces of luggage go to lodge - 1 does not need to go to Hotel Captain Cook. I was just trying to follow the FAQ answers on their website.

I questioned having just a brown tag & was told they know those bags go to Princess Denali Lodge & I don’t need the Join Me tags. They understood I questioned that because of the FAQ on their website.