Seabourn reviews

We quite like to watch some of the vlogs on the ships we are about to cruise on. It is a good reminder of the best things to do.sadly there seems to be a new group of reviewers who like to film at meal times. Started watching one on the Quest recently. Stopped watching it as even on video found it unpleasant. If that happened whilst we were having a meal near them would find it uncomfortable and would certainly spoil our meal. Is there no way that the staff can stop this or do the cruise line sponsor this activity thinking it will enhance future sales? 

All - After a truly fantastic 2-weeks aboard the SB Venture, I learned of the Voyage Tracker that provides pictures, videos of current/past cruises. Our SB Venture video 28 Apr-12 May) by Benn and Jeremy of the expedition team is great, but I'm sure that others have similar experiences.

Link: https://www.seabourn.com/en/us/experience/voyagetracker/index.html

Best, jdk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sunday golf said:

We quite like to watch some of the vlogs on the ships we are about to cruise on. It is a good reminder of the best things to do.sadly there seems to be a new group of reviewers who like to film at meal times. Started watching one on the Quest recently. Stopped watching it as even on video found it unpleasant. If that happened whilst we were having a meal near them would find it uncomfortable and would certainly spoil our meal. Is there no way that the staff can stop this or do the cruise line sponsor this activity thinking it will enhance future sales? 

Have never seen this after many Seabourn days and would likely go to the Maitre D discretely and ask them to get them to stop as I don't want to be in their video. It is a privacy issue.

• Like 7

On 5/21/2024 at 8:26 AM, frantic36 said:

Have never seen this after many Seabourn days and would likely go to the Maitre D discretely and ask them to get them to stop as I don't want to be in their video. It is a privacy issue.

Whenever I take photos aboard a ship, I am always so careful to not include other people in my photos--and if I do, their faces are not visible.  I think this is so important.  

Generally on utube. Many quite enjoyable but reviews that have extended video in the restaurants as a recent one on the Quest, I find intrusive and annoying for other guests. As made in a previous comment the only option would be to complain to the RM,