Classic to Premium Drink Package - How to cancel and rebook

Eno

Noticed a Flash sale today, would save about 125.00 in total as there are three of us.  Do I have to call Celebrity to cancel, don't see a way to do it online.  Also how long do Flash sales last - only one day?  Going to work but may have to try this when I get home tonight.

7 minutes ago, Eno said:

Noticed a Flash sale today, would save about 125.00 in total as there are three of us.  Do I have to call Celebrity to cancel, don't see a way to do it online.  Also how long do Flash sales last - only one day?  Going to work but may have to try this when I get home tonight.

Go to the CP and cancel what you already have booked, then go back and repurchase at the sale price listed. It’s really quite easy to do and you get instant confirmation of both cancellation and new purchase.

31 minutes ago, Eno said:

Flash sales typically last a few days, and in the case of a memorial day flash sale, I would expect it to go to next Monday but I don't see it listing the days so it could be anywhere between 1 and 8 days.  

Also don't count on the savings/sale to be the same during all the days.  They do change.  If you buy now and then it goes on a better discount, you can cancel and rebook again.  But don't wain assuming the sale will be the same tomorrow.  It may not.  

I jumped on this and upgraded this morning. I had previously only booked the Classic package.  I was waiting to see what discounts they had for Memorial Day.  Our cruise is the first week of July, so not too much time left for a better deal. My discount was listed as 35% off but $8.99 is actually 40% off. Much cheaper than the base rate of $15 a day. 

If you choose to upgrade, it is 8.99$ per day per person.  Total cost is that multiplied by the number of days of the cruise.  Is that it or is there an added gratuity charge as well?

3 hours ago, Eno said:

Go to the Cruise planner, in the upper right corner there is a circle with your initials. Click and that and select Order History, select the order for the drink package, select it and there should a option to cancel the order.

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone !!!!!!!!!  That was easy.  Cancelled, rebooked and all is confirmed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Is this flash sale only for specific sailings? I am only showing a 20% "discount" for my 2025 sailing. 

35% is available on my April 2025 cruise but not my October 2025 cruise.  

• Thanks 1

Mine is in May 2025 and this is the first time I had a flash sale attached to my sailing.  Before it was either 5 or 10%.  

1 hour ago, GeewizX4 said:

Where would one find these flash sales? I check the cruise planner and it never changes from $13.99. Our cruise is September 2nd out of Barcelona. Thanks!

You would find it in the cruise planner.  If the price hasn’t changed then this sailing doesn’t include your sailing ( doesn’t include ours either).

Booking Window: May 22, 2024 – May 29, 2024 | on "select sailings departing June 1, 2024 – June 27, 2025, excluding charter sailings and holiday sailings (“Offer Cruise”) and provides up to 35% savings off the onboard purchase price of new purchases of select goods and services. Offer availability and savings amount varies by product, ship, and length"

basically it's some sailings not all

it's some products but not all

and it might be up to 35% or less

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2024 at 12:07 PM, sushraya said:

If you choose to upgrade, it is 8.99$ per day per person.  Total cost is that multiplied by the number of days of the cruise.  Is that it or is there an added gratuity charge as well?

Grats added as well