TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Don’t wait with the herd in the pen for the one elevator group they’re running up. Just walk down the hall and you’ve got them all to yourself. #smarternotharder

IMG_1117.thumb.jpeg.75cb5f3d84b6f9630bb7dd1e543b85cc.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

Steward was in my room when I came up on 9, so I treated myself to a cold New York Edition Pepsi Zero from Rohan 🇮🇳, Rococo

IMG_1118.thumb.jpeg.d1dfb01c17f1cf8ef7086f644b2c51a1.jpeg

and the poolside tunes were immaculate

IMG_1119.thumb.png.856f27f5ea78ce76849c76517970bb8a.png

• Like 18

11 hours ago, minniegidget said:

How many ships were in port with you today. Sure looked busy,

If you see your student again remind him "what happens on the ship stays on the ship" (like he was listen)

I missed this earlier - there were 5 ships in Nassau yesterday. So probably 15-20k pax flooding the place 

• Like 5

There are few better feelings than the post-beach day warm from the sun shower and how you feel afterwards. In other words, night night. Catch y’all post nap. 

• Like 18
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

🦬. Vera 🇷🇺. Lobby. Can’t believe I have a student on the ship. 

IMG_1022.thumb.jpeg.a67ee6f505c6dd0190bb85a41e5c96c3.jpeg

As a retired middle school teacher, I feel your pain. It happened to me once at a pro football game (with a beer in my hand). It turns out that family’s season tickets were three rows right behind ours. Rats!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, MeMetwo said:

As a retired middle school teacher, I feel your pain. It happened to me once at a pro football game (with a beer in my hand). It turns out that family’s season tickets were three rows right behind ours. Rats!

Gotta switch teams. 😆

• Haha 9

14 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Well. It happened. I walked out of the 80’s rock and glow and I heard it… “Mr. S?”…. My genitals retracted into my body as I saw a kid from my sixth period. Lovely. Just lovely. 

Got to love it! My wife is a high school physics teacher and I kid you not, on the first day of our honeymoon she ran into three of her students. Ok not a big deal...until later that night when two of them were in the room next to us! Lets just say that this cruise was surely not the love boat!

• Like 2
  • Haha 26

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

He’s one of my tight ends next year too. I coach o line and TEs. Can’t be Coach Anus. That won’t do. 

Well...you did say tight end...

• Haha 13

17 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Still thinking a lot about anus

7 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I have not forgotten Anus

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

He’s one of my tight ends next year too. I coach o line and TEs. Can’t be Coach Anus. That won’t do. 

7 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Well...you did say tight end...

I feel like I'm back in middle school again...

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, JGmf said:

image.jpeg.6b374153c57ba3bdac9883904212c185.jpeg

Sort of reminds me of that old ship on that episode arc on "Lost".

Best. Show. Ever.

I watched a few episodes.  I was totally drawn in by the mystery creatures plucking people off the ground in one of the earliest episodes and how terrified everyone was.  Then in the very next episode, even though they're in the same island jungle, and supposedly it's the next day, nobody is even worried about the creatures.  That lack of continuity bugged me.  I hope I'm remembering the right show... anyway the plot seemed great.

• Like 4

Just now, IntrepidFromDC said:

I watched a few episodes.  I was totally drawn in by the mystery creatures plucking people off the ground in one of the earliest episodes and how terrified everyone was.  Then in the very next episode, even though they're in the same island jungle, and supposedly it's the next day, nobody is even worried about the creatures.  That lack of continuity bugged me.  I hope I'm remembering the right show... anyway the plot seemed great.

Season one is one of my favorite years of television ever. The finale cliffhanger is maybe still unmatched for me. After that, they lost me pretty quickly, but I’ll always love the show for that first season. 

• Like 5