Horizon / (*Not) Live / Solo - May - 25 - June - 2024...

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm reading every bit of it while sitting here at the airport waiting for my flight... I absolutely love my readers / Tribe...

Hell ya Sid! Some folks thought you would think it was hijacked or that you would be mad about it, just know that we all have been waiting here patiently for the incredible Sid review and filling it in with some funny Sid stories of our own to pass the painful work week. Hope you had one hell of a cruise "off grid", but do know that you have a tremendous following and we all love your reviews!! Cheers!!

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

They haven't even called zone one yet and already fifty people have decided that they need to board with the handicapped and parents with children...

• Like 10
  • Haha 10

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

They haven't even called zone one yet and already fifty people have decided that they need to board with the handicapped and parents with children...

That drives me crazy. The most Ive ever seen is on Southwest. They call it the miracle flight because so many who needed a wheel chair to board run off the plane when it lands.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Made it on board and successfully found a place for my carry on stowed. The idiot next to me doesn't believe in putting his personal item under the seat, and put both his carry on AND personal item in the overhead bin. Either way, I just pray for a nice smooth on time flight, and hopefully I'll be home sooner than later...

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Made it on board and successfully found a place for my carry on stowed. The idiot next to me doesn't believe in putting his personal item under the seat, and put both his carry on AND personal item in the overhead bin. Either way, I just pray for a nice smooth on time flight, and hopefully I'll be home sooner than later...

Safe travels home, Sid!

• Like 2

We're about to push back from the gate... Next stop: ATL, and hopefully a quick and painless subway ride and Uber home... See you all "on the other side"...

Screenshot_20240522-065536~2.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 22

51 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm reading every bit of it while sitting here at the airport waiting for my flight... I absolutely love my readers / Tribe...

People who should know better over on The Tribe wanted to remove their comments for fear of hurting your feelings.Others thought you would be insulted or worse might not ever return. I found these 'fake' Sidisms to be nothing more than tributes that I knew you'd get a chuckle out of.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Screenshot_20240404-182155~2.png

This is the major reason I cannot eat shellfish of any kind--they look like bugs and I can't eat bugs.  The worst is when people choose which lobster they want out of a tank!!  Oh NOOOOOO!  Don't pick George!  Oh no, George!  Nice knowing ya!!  BIG NOPE from me!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Welcome back, Sid! I know your pain of having to debark today as I just got off the Panorama this morning. Looking forward to your review as I prepare for Horizon in September! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. 

• Like 4

On the floor here in Hotlanta... It's about as humid as the Caribbean here as I wait for the next Northbound train... With a bit of luck I'll be home sweet home before 5:00... It's been a wild crazy adventure, and I can't wait to share it all with you. Just a warning: I only took about 10% to 15% as many food and drink pictures as I normally do, but hopefully the narrative alone will keep you all engaged. 

The one thing that was completely new and different to me this time around was just being able to live in the moment without the burden of carrying around my phone, as well as taking pictures of every single piece of food or adult beverage. There'll be plenty more to come in the next several days, and we'll wrap this thing up in a nice bow for you...

PXL_20240602_194658928.jpg

• Like 41
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Riles34 said:

Hell ya Sid! Some folks thought you would think it was hijacked or that you would be mad about it, just know that we all have been waiting here patiently for the incredible Sid review and filling it in with some funny Sid stories of our own to pass the painful work week. Hope you had one hell of a cruise "off grid", but do know that you have a tremendous following and we all love your reviews!! Cheers!!

I resemble that remark.   🤪

• Like 7
  • Haha 4