Giovanni’s Kitchen Lunch Menu?

I’m thinking of booking an embarkation lunch at Giovanni’s Kitchen on Odyssey, but there’s no menu available to look at when setting up the reservation.  The dinner menu  pictured seems very limited in food offerings…..lots of wine, though!  So my question is, are there other entrees available for lunch featuring seafood and meat, or is it mainly just pizza and lasagna?

Thanks so much!

Posted (edited)

Check the current sailing in the app for the menu.

FYI, the lunch menu contains most of the dinner menu minus a few items. Definitely more than just pizza.

Edited by OCSC Mike

The lunch menu is the same as dinner minus a couple of items. I think Osborn Bucco is one of the items not included at lunch, but don’t remember for sure. I’m always disappointed that there isn’t a bigger difference. More “lunchy”.

7 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Check the current sailing in the app for the menu.

FYI, the lunch menu contains most of the dinner menu minus a few items. Definitely more than just pizza.

Thanks so much for your reply, but not sure how to check the current sailing in the app…🤔

8 minutes ago, marchand28 said:

The lunch menu is the same as dinner minus a couple of items. I think Osborn Bucco is one of the items not included at lunch, but don’t remember for sure. I’m always disappointed that there isn’t a bigger difference. More “lunchy”.

Thank you, this helps!!

42 minutes ago, Wombservice said:

Thanks so much for your reply, but not sure how to check the current sailing in the app…🤔

I figured it out - shows up on the app, not online……thanks again!!

• Like 1

We did a embarkation lunch at Chops on my last sailing, and when we got there, they said "oh we aren't open, we will take you to Giovanni's Kitchen instead".  Not what I wanted, but we had the giant meatball (which was good) and some pasta (not an Italian fan), and I got to try the banana nutella stromboli which was ok.

As Mike said, check the app for the current sailing to get a look at the menu.  The lunch menu is great and only a couple items short of the full menu.  We get the UDP sometimes but when we don't we always book Giovanni's for embarkation day lunch.  It is absolutely the most civilized way to be begin a cruise.