How to get review accepted

I just wrote a review of my recent cruise on the Volendam using the form provided on Cruise Critic. The submit button is faded out; so, when I review the page the box the review is written in has an orange box around it and an orange triangle that says "Fields are required". I have not exceeded the word limit. All the fields are filled in even the ones I guessed at like fitness and family friendly. Can someone enlighten me what it takes to submit my review? Thanks.

---Terry

22 hours ago, cuagrad90 said:

... I have not exceeded the word limit...

Hello @cuagrad90

Your thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

Please note the instructions state "0 / 150 min words". This means your review needs to be over 150 words. Is your review too short?

I suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Happy sails,

Host Kat