TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

Most are in overdrive the next morning, up packed and ready before the eyes really work but moving.
Usually  go comfortly numb.
Enjoyed everything you both posted and looking forward to your next travel on whatever cruiseline you choose.
What an adventure!

• Thanks 1

Thanks a million for entertaining all of us, taking the time from your vacation to do so.

(Must've been nice to be in Italy a few hours ago during that nail-biter Croatia match.  The place probably went nuts!)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

... B is very much in dad mode on this one. She wanted to leave at 3! 3:30 was the best I could get out of the deal. 

I wish we were direct - we’re doing the same route in reverse, VCE-CDG-DFW

Murano Town Crier: 

"2:30am in Venice and all is well!"

B is awakened and thinking of the 3:30 airport-departure time, turns to TX Teach:

"Wakey, wakey, hands off snakey." 

• Haha 12

4 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

AWESOME review as always @TxTeach79 I am in awe as to how you post so much during your cruises. 👏👏👏. I get too preoccupied to post as much as you do during LIVEs. 🥂 to you both.

Thanks for taking us along on this amazing journey. We are on the Epic Greek Island cruise in October and I am dreading taking the Santorini poo-path down! I know there will be lines for the gondola because we want to enjoy an early sunset drink at the PK Cocktail Bar. How long did it take you to walk down? 

Safe travels home. Thanks again. 😊

With the “struggles” we encountered, probably about 45m?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, angiepange said:

Aww .. I'm going to miss your fabulous daily updates 🥺 It was soooo much funnnn!!  When can we tag along again?  When's "our" next adventure on the high seas?  😃 

It’ll be November unless I really luck into something 😂

• Like 10

Yeah, that wake up call hurts. It’s not my favorite. I don’t think B slept much at all based on how much I saw the light from her phone. This’ll be a long one - hoping everything goes smoothly! We have about an hour more cushion at CDG, so that should help 

• Like 21

Cluster at Air France check in. They opened 12 minutes late and originally none of the signs were on with the airline name, so it was just kind of a group milling about 

IMG_4984.thumb.jpeg.a2278ee439015a9b4cc795b90e4b8743.jpeg

the sign came on and they’re open now, we checked in already, but there’s one bag drop lane and we are barrreeeelllyyy moving 

IMG_4985.thumb.jpeg.3f6bb3efd50b6c4511ed6cee7b402264.jpeg

• Like 13