June 13 - You move, you lose.

Boy, THAT can be taken a few different ways.  I mean it as, if you set your body in motion, it will assist in your weight loss endeavors.

Today's weight has my scale agreeing with my doctors scale from last week and I am down that full pound.

I've been making ice cream to take to my parents house this weekend for Father's day.  I am up to 5 quarts.  2 more to go.  There has been a little wrinkle though.  My Dad, 93-years-old, was admitted to the hospital last night with a bowel obstruction.  Not good.  My sister is driving up today and we'll head out this afternoon to go see him and then mom.  They are about and hour and a half from here.  I know stress, and limited dining venues can sabotage my sensible eating choices.  I'll have to remain vigilant. 

I hope everyone's Thursday has some good news to report.  

• Like 1

Hopeful so sorry to hear about your dad.  I will say a prayer of comfort for you and your family. 

stressors still up for me.  Several will be resolved by next week.  

I hope everyone is doing well with diet control and good exercise. 

• Like 1

Hopeful - I hope that your dad gets better quickly - I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Izena - glad that you will have some stressors resolved soon.

Belle, hope you are doing ok.  Thinking about you.

I am up a pound this week .... we went to our grandson's 8th grade graduation and then DH & I stopped at a local restaurant/brewery and had dinner and a drink.  Not surprised the scale wasn't happy.  

Hope everyone has a decent week.  Jan

• Like 1

Ahhh hormones… I’m down 3.4 lb since earlier this week. The scale goes up and then if I’m careful and don’t give in too much it comes down. So I’m at my lowest weight in several years and can’t wait to break the 200lb mark. Hopefully within the month if I’m diligent I can make that happen.

• Like 2

I stayed the same this week. I've been doing my morning walks and *mostly* eating well. I'll just keep on keeping on! 

Hopeful, prayers for your dad to make a quick recovery. All that ice cream, yum!

Izena, it's good that some stressors will be resolved. Hang in there!

Jan, sounds like a lovely day - hope next week's results are better for you!

Solo, wow that's a great loss! It will be a cause for celebration when you reach ONE-derland!

Have a great week, everyone!

Terri

• Like 1
  • Haha 1