How many pg comedy shows on your cruise?

I love the comedy shows on a cruise and it is one one my highlights.

I don’t really care much for the r rated shows, to each his own.

it seems to be less pg shows on my cruises this past year, yet there are plenty of the r shows.

some good comedians I’ve seen could easily do to different shows and leave me in stitches.

My last 8 day cruise on the Vista had only 4 pg shows with two repeats.

Also it was challenging to find time to see them and still enjoy the mdr. If I did not do the ytd I would have missed some shows and had to eat later than my family normally would eat to catch some.

So I would like to know if others noticed any changes to times and amount of shows for families.

I always go to the PG shows, cause if they (the comedian) can’t be funny without dropping F-bombs then they are not funny IMO.

to answer your question on my last cruise they had 1 PG show and 2 adult shows per night ( when they had shows)

• Like 3

I have not noticed a difference but it may depend on the ship as well.  On MG there was at least 1 PG show a night and 1 or 2 rated R shows.  They rotated the comedians out after the first 3 days with new ones for the last half of cruise on a 7 day.  We have had a great variety of choices on excel class ships.  

We will still catch a PG show a couple of times on a 7 or 8 day cruise but mostly catch the later shows.  You are right about doing YTD, we purposely do this to leave most of the evening free for shows and such.  

I did have ytd or I would have missed 2 of the 4 shows. I was very disappointed in having only 4 shows in 8 days. I had a similar situation on the Celebration last year.

3 hours ago, geovet said:

I did have ytd or I would have missed 2 of the 4 shows. I was very disappointed in having only 4 shows in 8 days. I had a similar situation on the Celebration last year.

Sorry, I misread your post.

Recently on Jubilee there were about 4 different PG shows if I remember correctly.  However, they did them about three times each, with some being sea day afternoon matinee times. You could find a time that worked around dinner.