Will Celebrity Share Royal Beach Club - Paradise Island?

19 hours ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I hope her intent is not to "Royal-ize" Celebrity.  Celebrity succeeds because of its own demographic identity, and to attempt to blend that with that of a sister line IMO would be disastrous.  RCCL, Celebrity, and Silversea IMO all succeed as part to the RCI family as a result of being different from each other. Everyone has a line they can choose.

I do know that with the launch of the A-class ships a younger vibe has emerged, which is not necessarily a bad thing.  It is intentionally expanding the age range of the targeted adult demographics to appeal to a boarder and younger, but still adult, overall market.  But please draw the line at families with kids!  Retain the Celebrity identity.

IMO I also think the expansion with Celebrity to include CocoCay as a port of call is to accelerate the ROI from the development there, which was significantly interfered with by the pandemic. If successful it would be good for RCI in general. But it may be a stretch in the long run given the targeted demographics of CocoCay.  Time will tell.

Royalizing has been underway since we had LLP... The new perk system will hasten the process by bringing even more Rotal crossovers  who want X to be more like Royal....it's .so much about the drink perks!

We  enjoyed ASCENT ..esp the dining,   our port excursions, and  music  BUT it was def a Miami style party vibe!  Great & lively at times,   but fewer quiet spaces and places on board!  Just the way it is!

23 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

No problem.  There also is this website link with more information about the resort:

https://royalbeachclubatparadiseisland.com/

Literally in the OP 😄

19 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

RCCL also has similar plans for 2026 in Cozumel. I had also heard at one time thoughts for a Fiji based location as well.

Here is a link to information regarding Cozumel (and Paradise Island)

:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royal-private-destinations

Thanks, I was wondering where that one was.