Cruisefirst question

We recently canceled a cruise where we used CruiseFirst as our deposit.

A week later, (had to wait a few days for the CruiseFirst to be credited back to our account) we scheduled another cruise and used the CruiseFirst for our deposit.

Thanks. When i phoned norwegian they said i’d have to cancel and rebook. The issue is i got 250 off with an amex promo and don’t want to cancel. I may try getting one as reenaz isn’t the first person who said they were able to apply one on already booked cruises. I think i’ll just purchase a 150 one though.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks. When i phoned norwegian they said i’d have to cancel and rebook. The issue is i got 250 off with an amex promo and don’t want to cancel. I may try getting one as reenaz isn’t the first person who said they were able to apply one on already booked cruises. I think i’ll just purchase a 150 one though.

You CAN apply CruiseNext as a payment (NOT CruiseFirst, at least by terms & conditions). Of course, these have to be purchased onboard BUT they are transferrable. I have purchased several from others on a social media site that has a couple groups just for Buying/Selling CN certificates. It's nice because they don't allow anyone to profit--they sell for $125 for $250 only (group rules). I was nervous but I vetted those who I bought from. Checked out their profile (had they been on for years? Do they post other things?) & if others have purchased & made note of a good transacation. 

Edited by KKB