New restrictions on easyair?

1 hour ago, SCX22 said:

It seems like Princess has put US users of EZAir in line with UK users.  The calendar used to select flight dates has been extended to 3 weeks pre/post cruise.  Glad Princess listened to passenger feedback on this one.

Not just Princess. Holland America took the restrictions off also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

After our fiasco last month with cancelled flights to Heathrow on Virgin/Delta, I am a true fan of EZAir.  Their en-route desk was amazing in getting us to the ship on time by re-routing us when NOBODY from the airlines would even try.  This was the second time EZAir came to the rescue when the airlines screwed up!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SCX22 said:

It seems like Princess has put US users of EZAir in line with UK users.  The calendar used to select flight dates has been extended to 3 weeks pre/post cruise.  Glad Princess listened to passenger feedback on this one.

Screenshot 2024-07-11 030814.jpg

Screenshot 2024-07-11 030844.jpg

Yes!  I can see a 3 week-ish window before or after the cruise now.  Even though I've pretty much given up on EZAir for a variety of reasons I'm very happy that they have relaxed the 5 day booking window for the sake of those who use it frequently.  Nice to see Princess reverse a bad decision.

• Like 1

Great news!   On reading this I immediately checked our flights in November to the UK, which are 8 days before embarkation, and promptly re-fared for a savings of $150.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We’ve been out of pocket on a trek and just returned home to can see the awful decision has been reversed!  That’s great to see  thanks to all who helped raise the issue and express dissatisfaction with the shorter arrival/departure windows  

• Like 1