Walking question

We will be on the Celebrity Solstice for 16 days in September.  On recent HAL cruises, I have gotten into the habit of rising at 6 am and walking two miles prior to an MDR breakfast.

Is there a deck where I can walk around the entire ship, not just a walking trip up top?

Thanks for your help.

17 minutes ago, jlawrence01 said:

We will be on the Celebrity Solstice for 16 days in September.  On recent HAL cruises, I have gotten into the habit of rising at 6 am and walking two miles prior to an MDR breakfast.

Is there a deck where I can walk around the entire ship, not just a walking trip up top?

Thanks for your help.

On the Solstice -  I do part of the walking track but include the upper deck (Bow and Stern) I find it is not as crowded and the stairs help me with cardio. Otherwise - it is the track. Celebrity S class does not have a deck like HAL that goes all the way around the ship on one level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JLMcruise said:

On the Solstice -  I do part of the walking track but include the upper deck (Bow and Stern) I find it is not as crowded and the stairs help me with cardio. Otherwise - it is the track. Celebrity S class does not have a deck like HAL that goes all the way around the ship on one level.

I do the same walk.  It helps on some of the ships with Retreat to have card access so I can do the forward part.   In inclement weather I walk in the hallways -  If I recall there are two floors that have complete loops forward and back.  

48 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

If I recall there are two floors that have complete loops forward and back.  

Yes, on Solstice decks 7 and 8 allow you to do a full loop fore, aft, port and starboard. Those are the only decks with forward view cabins

On Deck 11 you can do it if you cut through the Relaxation lounge, otherwise you have to cut through just after the forward elevator bank. 

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, on Solstice decks 7 and 8 allow you to do a full loop fore, aft, port and starboard. Those are the only decks with forward view cabins

On Deck 11 you can do it if you cut through the Relaxation lounge, otherwise you have to cut through just after the forward elevator bank. 

I knew about 7 & 8 but out of boredom to put in my 10 miles I often start at the highest deck and work my way down.    It really doesn't bother me with the split forward hallways.    It's funny that on a number of occasions I've bumped into a number of Hotel Directors putting in laps.

• Haha 1