No option to add Drinks and WiFi package?

Usually when I search an X cruise once I’ve selected a stateroom the next option is to be able to add drinks and wifi, it’s not there now, any ideas why?
I’ve also asked on another thread but thought I’d start a new post in case my other question gets lost

Website is acting up.  Possibly because they do maintenance on weekend.  I saw what you saw no AI option.  I also checked the Cruise Planner for an August booking, no shore excursions, no individual dining reservations, no option to upgrade or purchase drinks or wi-fi. 

I’ll try again tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Website is acting up.  Possibly because they do maintenance on weekend.  I saw what you saw no AI option.  I also checked the Cruise Planner for an August booking, no shore excursions, no individual dining reservations, no option to upgrade or purchase drinks or wi-fi. 

I’ll try again tomorrow.

I have been experiencing the same thing; it started yesterday and today is no different.  I totally agree that tomorrow has a great chance of being better🤷‍♀️.

• Like 1

I found the same for a cruise I was looking at thins morning. Interestingly enough it was not available for a certain room type but when I changed room type it was available. I thought maybe including drinks and wifi wasn't available for the one room type due to it being the last available cabin for that room type.

On 6/23/2024 at 11:21 AM, Lolou127 said:

Usually when I search an X cruise once I’ve selected a stateroom the next option is to be able to add drinks and wifi, it’s not there now, any ideas why?
I’ve also asked on another thread but thought I’d start a new post in case my other question gets lost

I noticed that too for an itinerary that I already booked. I was offered an AI price but now it's just priced for the sailing no choice to upgrade to AI at time of booking.

On 6/23/2024 at 1:07 PM, LMHSRN said:

Guess they are getting ready for the HOLIDAY sale....Right!

Which just means they change the banner to Red White and Blue and keep the same sale that has been running all year.