celebrity solstice Beverage Package - what's included?

yogamom

We have the 'Beverage Package' for each of us, as part of the cruise deal that we purchased.

We don't drink alcohol.

We do drink specialty coffee, tea, fresh squeezed orange juice, soft drinks, bottled water and smoothies.

How does the beverage package work?   Is there a limit, per day, per person of how many we can get of each?  

Also we have gratuities included in our cruise deal.  Will there be additional gratuities for each of the non-alcoholic drinks that we get?

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, yogamom said:

We have the 'Beverage Package' for each of us, as part of the cruise deal that we purchased.

We don't drink alcohol.

We do drink specialty coffee, tea, fresh squeezed orange juice, soft drinks, bottled water and smoothies.

How does the beverage package work?   Is there a limit, per day, per person of how many we can get of each?  

Also we have gratuities included in our cruise deal.  Will there be additional gratuities for each of the non-alcoholic drinks that we get?

Thank you!

Smoothies will not be included, but the rest of your non-alcoholic choices all will be. There will be no further gratuities charged on any of those drinks.

there is no limit per day on drinks

To be clear, your gratuity package covers your waiters and assistant waiter and your stateroom attendant. It does not apply to any food or drink.  The beverage package applies to your drinks and has their gratuities built into it.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yogamom said:

We don't drink alcohol.

Thank you!

Which beverage package did you receive? There is a Classic Package, Premium Package, and Zero Alcohol Package. Premium and Zero Alcohol include premium waters. 

And it looks like Smoothies are included with the Zero Alcohol package: Refresh with a selection of premium bottled water including Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, Aqua Panna and Vitamin Water. Indulge with specialty coffees, organic teas, bottled iced teas, fresh juices from The Spa Café, frozen smoothies, soda selections, Red Bull and a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails that are sure to quench your thirst.Refresh with a selection of premium bottled water including Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, Aqua Panna and Vitamin Water. Indulge with specialty coffees, organic teas, bottled iced teas, fresh juices from The Spa Café, frozen smoothies, soda selections, Red Bull and a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails that are sure to quench your thirst.

Here's a link to each of the packages: Drink Package Comparison

If I'm ordering for myself and my husband, I take both cards with me to the bar because they are only supposed to provide one drink per card at a time, 

Edited by mrgabriel
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mrgabriel said:

Which beverage package did you receive? There is a Classic Package, Premium Package, and Zero Alcohol Package. Premium and Zero Alcohol include premium waters. 

And it looks like Smoothies are included with the Zero Alcohol package: Refresh with a selection of premium bottled water including Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, Aqua Panna and Vitamin Water. Indulge with specialty coffees, organic teas, bottled iced teas, fresh juices from The Spa Café, frozen smoothies, soda selections, Red Bull and a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails that are sure to quench your thirst.Refresh with a selection of premium bottled water including Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, Aqua Panna and Vitamin Water. Indulge with specialty coffees, organic teas, bottled iced teas, fresh juices from The Spa Café, frozen smoothies, soda selections, Red Bull and a variety of non-alcoholic cocktails that are sure to quench your thirst.

Here's a link to each of the packages: Drink Package Comparison

If I'm ordering for myself and my husband, I take both cards with me to the bar because they are only supposed to provide one drink per card at a time, 

I'm new to the drink packages!  LOL

They gave us the Classic Package

• Like 1

I think the classic package does not include specialty waters, like San Pellegrino or Evian, and it does not include fresh squeezed orange juice or smoothies.  The Zero Alcohol package will include these, along with the other nonalcoholic drinks that are part of the classic package.

11 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Some have requested the Classic Package to changed to the Zero Alcohol package..especially if you know will not have any alcohol..

Others can chime in on this…and the possible benefits to the non drinker.

I agree - should request this switch - you'll add freshly squeezed juices, spa cafe smoothies, bottled juices, red bull, Honest iced teas, vitamin water & the premium waters that aren't in the classic package.  Premium coffees are in all the packages.